ChevyVanMiller's book...

Bullpen

A few weeks ago, I was the winner of Hammer's "Guess the yardage of the game" contest. Part of the prize I was awarded was a singed copy of the book "Buffalo Soul Lifters" by our very own Chevy Van Miller. Had the book all of two days and I've already read it cover to cover (and also noticed coincidently a large amount of dust flying around in whateve room I was reading it in B-) ).

I'm sure it's been posted here before, but this is a fantastic and inspirational book. It would make a great last-second gift for someone with ties back to WNY or a gift for yourself.

I just wanted to thank Hammer for putting on these contests and paying the shipping costs for the prizes, and I wanted to tell Chevy what a great book he's written and what a tremendous talent he has.

Thanks to both of you... :rolleyes:

A few weeks ago, I was the winner of Hammer's "Guess the yardage of the game" contest. Part of the prize I was awarded was a singed copy of the book "Buffalo Soul Lifters" by our very own Chevy Van Miller. Had the book all of two days and I've already read it cover to cover (and also noticed coincidently a large amount of dust flying around in whateve room I was reading it in :unsure: ).

I'm sure it's been posted here before, but this is a fantastic and inspirational book. It would make a great last-second gift for someone with ties back to WNY or a gift for yourself.

I just wanted to thank Hammer for putting on these contests and paying the shipping costs for the prizes, and I wanted to tell Chevy what a great book he's written and what a tremendous talent he has.

I have Chevy's book...it's a great read. B-)

A few weeks ago, I was the winner of Hammer's "Guess the yardage of the game" contest. Part of the prize I was awarded was a singed copy of the book "Buffalo Soul Lifters" by our very own Chevy Van Miller. Had the book all of two days and I've already read it cover to cover (and also noticed coincidently a large amount of dust flying around in whateve room I was reading it in B-) ).

No offense to CVM...but if you 'read' a book in two days it must have had really BIG type or there were lots of pitures.