With the #12 Pick of the 2009 draft the Bills select...

Poeticlaw

I agree with you, and yes tackles are not telling the whole story either. My only point is that the guy is pretty good football player. I never said great, but he is pretty darn good.

I am in NO WAY confident with a Schobel/kelsay/denney rotation and think we need another DE on the other end. I said cut denney and make kelsay the back up and bring in through FA or a draft another DE.

I was only illustrating how this guy gets so much flack yet is a really good all around player who makes our D noticeably better when he is on the field. He would benefit greatly from another threat (which we definitely need) on the other end. But even without that threat he has still managed to be one of the statistically better DE in the NFL over his career, but for some reason it seems like the fans want to dump on him and run him out of town. Some even saying to trade him for a lousy 4th round pick...

4th round pick? That's nuts. At least a first day draft pick for him (probably 2nd rounder). I think a lot of people expect a lot more production out of him since he signed a 7 year, $50.5 million dollar contract extension. For that kind of money, people expect results.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4th round pick? That's nuts. At least a first day draft pick for him (probably 2nd rounder). I think a lot of people expect a lot more production out of him since he signed a 7 year, $50.5 million dollar contract extension. For that kind of money, people expect results.

I didnt say I said 4th round pick, I said I have seen posters in various threads saying trade him for a 3rd or 4th round pick...