LAMP- Championship game this week.

Steely Dan

Help! I Need Some QB. Not Just Any QB.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I start?

• Shaub against Oakland
    • Cutler against Buffalo

I hate starting players that are playing against Buffalo and I haven't done it once this year but Buffalo has nothing to play for and this is the Championship game. If I win this it will be a threepeat for me.

Houston plays Oakland and Shaub has been really good since coming back from his injury.

So I'm in a quandary.

Suggestions?

The way I see it the Over/Under is the same in both games. Schaub will probably get his ~240 and a TD but for the most part it it should be Slaton having a field day against an awful run defense. Denver should do most of their damage thru the air in a 27-20 sort of game. Houston has also been brutal on the road except for the Packers game a couple weeks ago. I'd go with Cutler.

The way I see it the Over/Under is the same in both games. Schaub will probably get his ~240 and a TD but for the most part it it should be Slaton having a field day against an awful run defense. Denver should do most of their damage thru the air in a 27-20 sort of game. Houston has also been brutal on the road except for the Packers game a couple weeks ago. I'd go with Cutler.

Thanks but I'm a little worried about interceptions with the Bills. Oakland's secondary is weak. The Bills secondary is better than Oakland's but Shaub is a lesser QB than Cutler.

Aye Yi Yi. :lol:

I hate starting players that are playing against Buffalo and I haven't done it once this year but Buffalo has nothing to play for and this is the Championship game. If I win this it will be a threepeat for me.

Houston plays Oakland and Shaub has been really good since coming back from his injury.

So I'm in a quandary.

Suggestions?

Starting Favre against the Bills last week, instead of Cassel against the Raiders, ended my season...

That's also my fear, Karma for doing that. :wallbash:

I lost by 7 points! Favre got me 12, Cassel would have gotten 32...I was just scared of playing Cassel because of the death of his father, and the fact that, at least early on, he wasn't playing as well on the road....you gotta go with Cutler...I am fairly certain he is going to destroy our defense...

Dude, that sucks...I had that happen to me once, with Marvin Harrison, when he was in his prime...killed me. It was a FF "playoff game", and Marvin had been banged up. All of the outlets insisted, although listed as questionable, he would defeinitely play. Well, he dressed, barely played, and caught like one pass for 4 yards... Since then, I never play a guy, if I have another decent option, if there is any question about their status...of course, that is what killed me last week. I was pretty sure that Cassel was a better start than Favre, but there was questions, as remote as they were, that he would play, and then, I wasn't sure what mental state he was in. Good luck the rest of the way...keep us posted!

Dude, that sucks...I had that happen to me once, with Marvin Harrison, when he was in his prime...killed me. It was a FF "playoff game", and Marvin had been banged up. All of the outlets insisted, although listed as questionable, he would defeinitely play. Well, he dressed, barely played, and caught like one pass for 4 yards... Since then, I never play a guy, if I have another decent option, if there is any question about their status...of course, that is what killed me last week. I was pretty sure that Cassel was a better start than Favre, but there was questions, as remote as they were, that he would play, and then, I wasn't sure what mental state he was in. Good luck the rest of the way...keep us posted!

Thanks. The only other option I had was sWillis and he's been splitting carries recently. Of course last night he rips off 108 yards and a TD last night. :thumbsup:

I just can't start Cutler today. I've never started a fantasy player against the Bills before and I can't do it now. There are some legitimate reasons to believe that Shaub will have a close or even better game than Cutler will and that makes it easier to deal with.

Hopefully, I'll be rewarded for my loyalty.

Thanks. The only other option I had was sWillis and he's been splitting carries recently. Of course last night he rips off 108 yards and a TD last night. :thumbsup:

I just can't start Cutler today. I've never started a fantasy player against the Bills before and I can't do it now. There are some legitimate reasons to believe that Shaub will have a close or even better game than Cutler will and that makes it easier to deal with.

Hopefully, I'll be rewarded for my loyalty.

I hope so...but I think that is where the 'Fantasy" part comes in... :blink:

Good luck!

Well, I died. My opponent has 106.00 points and I left 86 points on the bench. :worthy:

If I had played those points I'd have 140 right now and would have won easily. Oh well, I'm a good Bills fan! :lol:

Since I won the last two years in a row and the guy who beat me made his first appearance in the playoffs this year after being in my league for 7 years makes it kinda ok. Still I wanted first place but second place is ok. Especially since the guy who only lost two games in the whole regular season came in third. :lol::worthy:

Good luck to the rest of you who need tonights game to decide your games. :worthy:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.