Andre Reed acceptance speech last night

zow2

I turned on Empire and saw Reed's speech last night. He had Jimbo standing directly behind him on the podium. Pretty cool. He talked about how he and Jim argued like crazy during games but it made them so much better....they were fiery competitors and teammates and had each other backs. The other players he mentioned were Thurman, Bruce and Tasker and said they were possibly the best players ever at their positions. ANd Marv of course because he treated them like adults and respected them.

He said that 4 Superbowls in Buffalo would NEVER happen again and this current version of the Bills has a Loooooong way to go (before they do anything)! You could tell by his body language that Reed is not too fond of this current Bills team.

All in all it was good to see Reed humbled by the experience but he still has that cocky side to him that made him a great one.

I forgot about it being on. I usually go to it but I never like Andre's fan attitude and it was my night to work the store. Anyone know if they are showing it again?

I turned on Empire and saw Reed's speech last night.  He had Jimbo standing directly behind him on the podium. Pretty cool.  He talked about how he and Jim argued like crazy during games but it made them so much better....they were fiery competitors and teammates and had each other backs.  The other players he mentioned were Thurman, Bruce and Tasker and said they were possibly the best players ever at their positions. ANd Marv of course because he treated them like adults and respected them.

He said that 4 Superbowls in Buffalo would NEVER happen again and this current version of the Bills has a Loooooong way to go (before they do anything)!  You could tell by his body language that Reed is not too fond of this current Bills team.

All in all it was good to see Reed humbled by the experience but he still has that cocky side to him that made him a great one.

89183[/snapback]

My favorite all time Bill. He was so clutch in the greatest comeback. I don't see any player on the Bills that equals his commitment that he had in his playing days. I do remember Him and Kelly fighting a lot which is why they were so good. The same could be said for Fouts and Winslow. They also were fighters that benifeted from conflict.

I turned on Empire and saw Reed's speech last night. He had Jimbo standing directly behind him on the podium. Pretty cool. He talked about how he and Jim argued like crazy during games but it made them so much better....they were fiery competitors and teammates and had each other backs. The other players he mentioned were Thurman, Bruce and Tasker and said they were possibly the best players ever at their positions. ANd Marv of course because he treated them like adults and respected them.

He said that 4 Superbowls in Buffalo would NEVER happen again and this current version of the Bills has a Loooooong way to go (before they do anything)! You could tell by his body language that Reed is not too fond of this current Bills team.

Back when we had real players, a real coaching staff, a real front office, real uniforms.... <_<:lol:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: TD

Damn..I miss those days..

Screens to Thurman, Andre over the middle, Lofton down the sidelines, Bruce crushing QB's.....

Bickering Bills

Tearing down the goal posts the first time around.

K-Gun...

DAMNIT...Now we are a J O K E

I forgot about it being on. I usually go to it but I never like Andre's fan attitude and it was my night to work the store. Anyone know if they are showing it again?

89192[/snapback]

It's on right now - started at noon - and I tossed a tape in the VCR. (Missed the first minute or two of Bob Koshinski's stand-up comedy act, but I'll get the rest of it.)

He did have one pretty good joke, though. I'll try to come close-

In a show of solidarity with the NHL players' union, the Bills players are refusing to cross the GOAL LINE....