The Cat and His Contact Lenses

buckeyemike

Link.

I love this story...it's out of Great Britain. An almost-blind cat's sight is restored with contact lenses.

The cat looks so much like our late Doggie, who passed away on my 38th birthday eighteen months ago...it brought a tear to my eye. And I hugged Bernie this morning after I read the story. <_<

Link.

I love this story...it's out of Great Britain. An almost-blind cat's sight is restored with contact lenses.

The cat looks so much like our late Doggie, who passed away on my 38th birthday eighteen months ago...it brought a tear to my eye. And I hugged Bernie this morning after I read the story. <_<

That is very sweet. All the moreso because you didn't hug Doogie this morning. That would have been kinda weird.

That is very sweet. All the moreso because you didn't hug Doogie this morning. That would have been kinda weird.

We do have Doggie's ashes. They are in a box on top of our entertainment center. But it's better to hug a real live 16 pound cat. <_<

Cool story but how did they know the cat's prescription? How do these people get the lenses in and out every day? I've had many cats in my day and it was a fight to pill them. This seems like it would be ridiculously hard. I wonder if the cat relaxes after a few times when he learns how beneficial they are to him?

Cool story but how did they know the cat's prescription? How do these people get the lenses in and out every day? I've had many cats in my day and it was a fight to pill them. This seems like it would be ridiculously hard. I wonder if the cat relaxes after a few times when he learns how beneficial they are to him?

A tongue-in-cheek comment on the story stated that the only letters the cat could read on the eye chart were M,E,O and W. <_<