OT The Boston Red Sox

T-Bone

"Two Thous-and Four" (clap clap clap-clap-clap).

89041[/snapback]

A better way to stick it the Yanks...

"Year Two-Thousand" (clap, clap, clap-clap-clap)...

You are a Loser, Typical bitter Yankee fan. Look what the Sox did! Came back to be your azz in you house down 3-0, never happened. If the Yanks did that to the SOX I would be in awe with the Yanks heart! GREATEST COMEBACK in MLB. Give them credit!

Kasper=?????????

Yankees aren't permanently knocked down from anything. It's 26-1 since 1918. Red Sox celebration was pretty pedestrian and I actually thought it was quite lame. All the Red Sox players & front office all mentioned the Yankees. It was "Yankees this" and "Yankees that". Millar & Damon who have IQ's of 19 and 18 respectivley are morons. All Millar said was "Now Yankees fans can tear up those 1918 signs". All Damon could get out was "We are idiots and Cowboys". Derek Lowe said "Now at Yankee Stadium they can't chant 1918 anymore". They just won the World Series and they are still obsessed with the Yankees. Now the "fans" can burn down Boston and be done with it,

88997[/snapback]

Heartfelt congrats to all Sox fans.

I'm not a sox fan but I picked them before the playoffs because I wanted a team to root for to make it more interesting.

Hopefully, our grandchildren will be drinking to us when the Bills finally win a super bowl?

Talked to my Dad last night, a life long die-hard Sox fan (which a lot rubbed off on me) and he was simply overjoyed. I had a heart attack every inning but I couldn't imagine what he went through. He said, "I feel so relieved."

I told him, "now don't die on me now." His Dad, who died last year, would have turned 95 yesterday. Missed it by one year but at least my Dad lived to see it.

Im not a bitter Yankees fan at all. Congrats to the Red Sox team, they earned it and they deserve it. For this Red Sox fans who have suffered with their team for so long, enjoy every minute of it.

So there can be no more talk of stupid curses or 1918 either, its over. In a weird twisted way Im glad this "curse" is over, I really am. Yankees won the ALCS in 1999, 2003 and the Red Sox won in 2004. Now the rivarly has taken on a whole new meaning, a new chapter if you will. I dont know why some Yankees fans I hear call the FAN in New York are so upset about the curse being over. Big deal. Yankees fans should remember just how great we had it from 1996-2000. Being a fan of the Bills and Sabres for so long I never take moments like that for granted.

Another thing: Yankees fans can never ever mention the curse again, much like a Red Sox fan shouldnt moan about $ anymore either, you team has plenty of it too. You want A-Rod now??? Yankees $ advantage really got us far this year, didnt it? <_<

My whole family called each other, laughed together, & thought of the missing ones! One for the ages!

Talked to my Dad last night, a life long die-hard Sox fan (which a lot rubbed off on me) and he was simply overjoyed.    I had a heart attack every inning but I couldn't imagine what he went through.  He said, "I feel so relieved." 

I told him, "now don't die on me now." His Dad, who died last year, would have turned 95 yesterday.  Missed it by one year but at least my Dad lived to see it.

89191[/snapback]

Wow if this is miserable, give me more!

We did earn it! thanks!

Congrats to all the SAWX fan. A great team. A great job. You guys earned it.

Now go celebrate! And for once and for all, STOP BEING SO miserable!  <_<

89220[/snapback]

The joy that I am feeling at having witnessed the sight of the Boston Red Sox winning the 2004 World Series is beyond belief.

I think of all those loyal Red Sox fans who lived and died never having seen the Red Sox win the World Series.

I think of all those great Red Sox players who never had the chance to play on a World Series team.

How blessed and fortunate for all of us to be alive this day and witness these past few weeks of Red Sox Baseball.  We saw history be made this month.

While this team may not be the same come next year at opening day, this day all the Red Sox players on this team have joined the ranks of immortals.

Rejoice my fellow Red Sox fans for we are truly lucky to have been here for all this.

88967[/snapback]

Team swapping whores never feel the real and true joy in seeing their team win a championship.

I did want Arod in a Sox uniform before the season, but during the season Texas picked it up & Arod struggled. He would of not fit with the Sox players attitudes. Great player but way too uptight personality!

Im not a bitter Yankees fan at all.  Congrats to the Red Sox team, they earned it and they deserve it.  For this Red Sox fans who have suffered with their team for so long, enjoy every minute of it.

So there can be no more talk of stupid curses or 1918 either, its over.  In a weird twisted way Im glad this "curse" is over, I really am. Yankees won the ALCS  in 1999, 2003 and the Red Sox won in 2004.  Now the rivarly has taken on a whole new meaning, a new chapter if you will.  I dont know why some Yankees fans I hear call the FAN in New York are so upset about the curse being over.  Big deal.  Yankees fans should remember just how great we had it from 1996-2000.  Being a fan of the Bills and Sabres for so long I never take moments like that for granted.

Another thing:  Yankees fans can never ever mention the curse again, much like a Red Sox fan shouldnt moan about $ anymore either, you team has plenty of it too.  You want A-Rod now???  Yankees $ advantage really got us far this year, didnt it?  <_<

89212[/snapback]