Who runs Billsdaily.com?

Virgil

I understand that we are a joke of a franchise and we should all kill ourselves rather than be allowed to support this travesty, but I'm kinda getting tired of the commentary on this site. I used to like going there to see what was going on with the team in regards to news without having to sort through all of the redundant articles on twobillsdrive. But now, the guy running it seems to be just using the site as a glorified way to vent.

Anyone else noticing this?

I understand that we are a joke of a franchise and we should all kill ourselves rather than be allowed to support this travesty, but I'm kinda getting tired of the commentary on this site. I used to like going there to see what was going on with the team in regards to news without having to sort through all of the redundant articles on twobillsdrive. But now, the guy running it seems to be just using the site as a glorified way to vent.

Anyone else noticing this?

I think the guy's name is Steve Saslow. I have e-mailed him before and he is very nice. I can imagine how frustrating it is though to do what he does. He puts a ton of work into his web-site, and has for ten years. Consider that over those ten years, the Bills have made a good case for being the second worst franchise in professional football, and consider that hand-in-hand with the time and effort it must take to put a site like that together and then maintain it, and I can understand how he can get frustrated.

I like that web-site still, and mostly agree with his grades and so forth.

Yeah, I've always been a fan of the site myself and his grades. They just seem to be getting more and more personal lately. Which, if it were just a fan site, then I would understand. But I always believed the site to be more of a unbiased, news site.

Maybe I was wrong

Yeah, I've always been a fan of the site myself and his grades. They just seem to be getting more and more personal lately. Which, if it were just a fan site, then I would understand. But I always believed the site to be more of a unbiased, news site.

Maybe I was wrong

It's a fan site - run by someone who is very dedicated to what he does. The site says daily and means it, even in the offseason when there's not much going on.

Much of that is ferreting out the latest news reports on the Bills from various other news sources and cosolidating them on the site se we don't have to go looking all over for Bills information. Plenty more is commentary from the viewpoint of the fan, not the professional sportswriter who has to maintain a relationship with the Bills organization - that's why the commentary is a lot more personal and sometimes heated - just the voice of us frustrated fans.