RiO

_BiB_

Yeah, he's a lunatic sometimes. You don't like what he says. But he has also flown a Loach (old OH, before the sensor domes on top) in combat, I think he has a right to his opinion.

Sorry Rich. I'm tired of this crap.

Yeah, he's a lunatic sometimes. You don't like what he says. But he has also flown a Loach (old OH, before the sensor domes on top) in combat, I think he has a right to his opinion.

88875[/snapback]

Everybody does, like it or not. <_<

88875[/snapback]

hey BiB thanks for the kind words.

I luv all my friends here at TBD. The world is made up of people who agree with you and disagree with you. I respect that and I embrace that.

I have always, and I will always speak my mind. Some are comfortable enough with their own masculinity to handle that and others are not (vice versa for women) that is not really my problem. I learned long ago, that if somethig needs said.....you better say it.

Soldier on man!

hey BiB thanks for the kind words.

I luv all my friends here at TBD. The world is made up of people who agree with you and disagree with you. I respect that and I embrace that.

I have always, and I will always speak my mind. Some are comfortable enough with their own masculinity to handle that and others are not (vice versa for women) that is not really my problem. I learned long ago, that if somethig needs said.....you better say it.

Soldier on man!

89086[/snapback]

Actually, I'm just trying to kiss up to get the TV card. <_<

Just kidding, I don't much watch anything anyway, it would be a waste.

Actually, I'm just trying to kiss up to get the TV card.  <_<

Just kidding, I don't much watch anything anyway, it would be a waste.

89125[/snapback]

Hey, that sounds good, but I am planing to send the next few cards to blzrul, and tenny....they have earned them.

Now you are picking a fight which means that DC Tom will delete my funny humor.   ;)

90193[/snapback]

Your avatar is turned around again. You should seriously get with administration and try to find out who's !@#$ing with you so hard.

Your avatar is turned around again. You should seriously get with administration and try to find out who's !@#$ing with you so hard.

90200[/snapback]

Avatar? What avatar? That's just a hole in your computer monitor.