start hamdan

tbonehawaii

it will cause JP to pout more. but who cares at this point? lets see what he can do as he very well could be our number 2 next year

Since Simon closed a thread that I started on this topic (for no valid reason) I suppose I will post my opinion here. If I'm allowed the freedom of speech to do so.

I agree. Let's see what GH has. I am not saying that he is the answer or should be the starter, but I think we need to see what he can do in the last two games of the season. Loserman is a goner and unfortunately Edwards may not be the franchise QB that I thought he would be. We may need to make a clean sweep at QB, but we won't know for sure until we see how GH looks in regular season action.

If TE is still injured then I say go with Hamdan. Unless TE is 100% healthy there is no reason to start him. I agree that Hamdan has to prove himself to see if Buffalo needs to get a QB in the offseason.

I don't believe that TE is a washout. This is his first full year. :angry:

If TE is still injured then I say go with Hamdan. Unless TE is 100% healthy there is no reason to start him. I agree that Hamdan has to prove himself to see if Buffalo needs to get a QB in the offseason.

I don't believe that TE is a washout. This is his first full year. :angry:

I'm not saying that TE is a washout. Believe me SD, I have been a huge fan of TE from the beginning. When we were sitting @ 5-1, I thought that we found that elusive franchise QB. But the fact is that TE had a huge roll in the losses that we suffered in this nose dive.

With Losman leaving, I think it would be extremely valuable to see how GH looks in a regular season game. If it is TE #1 next year and Hamdan #2, the guy will be a snap away from being the starter, and I think we need to see what he can do.