Nobody Finds Ways to Lose Like the Buffalo Bills

Kaaz

I gave up on the season last week but I'm nauseated to see the idiocy at the end of this game. Up by 3, two minutes left, Lynch powering through the defense and they call a Losman pass? Why? Why why why? Did I forget to ask Why?

Losman has proven he can't handle high-pressure situations over and over and over. So he does what he always does, snatches defeat from the jaws of victory with a turnover. And then, they come back with 1:47 left, timeouts in the bank, and happy feet shows that he's consistent. When you need ball security to win the game, he'll happily cough it up.

So, this is not JP's fault, in that any Bills fan who's watched the team for the last 3 years knows exactly how JP will perform. They had a chance to win in spite of his starting, not because of it, and it's a complete slap in the face to the hard work that Marshawn Lynch and the defense did.

:angry:

I gave up on the season last week but I'm nauseated to see the idiocy at the end of this game. Up by 3, two minutes left, Lynch powering through the defense and they call a Losman pass? Why? Why why why? Did I forget to ask Why?

Losman has proven he can't handle high-pressure situations over and over and over. So he does what he always does, snatches defeat from the jaws of victory with a turnover. And then, they come back with 1:47 left, timeouts in the bank, and happy feet shows that he's consistent. When you need ball security to win the game, he'll happily cough it up.

So, this is not JP's fault, in that any Bills fan who's watched the team for the last 3 years knows exactly how JP will perform. They had a chance to win in spite of his starting, not because of it, and it's a complete slap in the face to the hard work that Marshawn Lynch and the defense did.

i agree....people screaming about losman are being a bit silly.....well we all know that this is normal JP performance.

me bro and i were talking about this as soon as edwards got hurt. why not start gibran hamden? first of all, you have nothing to lose. second of all, you have no chance in winning with losman playing, at least you might have a chance with gibran. and third, he played good in the preseason so why not try him out. Theres nothing to lose and you could gain a quality second string quarterback for next season if he plays decent. So these last two game, PLAY GIBRAN!!! PLEASE

I think I will follow something less depressing from now on. Like our economy.

Depressing - Watching your 401k drop by 45% in 6 months.

Really Depressing - Losing your job due to the economy

Really Really Depressing - Walking in on your wife in bed with a co-worker

Watching the Bills lose another must-win game to a division rival due to incredibly poor in-the-clutch decision making?

Priceless.

me bro and i were talking about this as soon as edwards got hurt. why not start gibran hamden? first of all, you have nothing to lose. second of all, you have no chance in winning with losman playing, at least you might have a chance with gibran. and third, he played good in the preseason so why not try him out. Theres nothing to lose and you could gain a quality second string quarterback for next season if he plays decent. So these last two game, PLAY GIBRAN!!! PLEASE

I agree. At this point, if they don't start him the rest of the way just to see what they have from a back-up standpoint, it would be... well, perfectly in keeping with everything else we've seen this year. But I agree with you, if Trent can't go at full strength, bench Losman, play Hamdan, and see if you have a decent backup for next year.

Depressing - Watching your 401k drop by 45% in 6 months.

Really Depressing - Losing your job due to the economy

Really Really Depressing - Walking in on your wife in bed with a co-worker

Watching the Bills lose another must-win game to a division rival due to incredibly poor in-the-clutch decision making?

Priceless.

I'm sorry man.

I missed the whole game on purpose except for the last 2 minutes...which I should have missed. :angry:

Is this some kind of self punishment or maybe into the sadistic reality that we watch the Bills play football? :(

Why did I turn on the game. The painting was going so well and I was happy (happy painting...what a sicko). :lol:

Who puts these games on TV and why?

I remember in the 70's & early 80's when I lived in Ft. Myers Fl., I would rceive only 1 Bills game a year...when the hated myjami played in Buffalo. At times, we'd grab our booze and drive 80 miles north to Venice Fl, rent a hotel room, get drunk & watch the Bills whoop on myjami.

Now I am mentally forced to buy the NFL ticket, turn the Bills on and watch their CRAP...and then do the same thing the next week...even if it's for only 2 minutes...I get the same B.S. This is a certified sickness. Pure mental.

Maybe next week I'll just grab a dictionary and count the words until the game is over.

Thank God I just made my last payment for the NFL ticket. Tehre's $220+ shot to hell... :wallbash::wallbash:

OH THE FRIGGEN HUMANITY!!!

i've been infuriated for the last hour but. . . . after today there is no way jauron is back, and we have a better draft pick in april, and jp is gone!