Official BUF@NYJ game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

R u serious dude? Do you even have a mother? Why would you insult the man's mother even if you cant stand him

Wow, that must have hit home. Sorry if your mom was a slut too, i was just joking around, go get yourself a sense of humor you biatch

R u serious dude? Do you even have a mother? Why would you insult the man's mother even if you cant stand him

Wow, that must have hit home. Sorry if your mom was a slut too, i was just joking around, go get yourself a sense of humor you biatch

Guys, all people were saying was that if we passed the ball it should not be a straight drop back.

I would have done a quick roll out with backside protection or run a naked bootleg with a quick pass.

The play call and execution was simply stupid

How can anyone blame JP for that?

He's a QB that is known for holding onto the football and being careless. Then we put him into that position?

That's like blaming the tiger when he eats the trainer.

Thank you. The coaching staff's job is to put their players in the best possible position to succeed. This staff has proved, time and time again, that they cannot do that consistently.

If it comes out that JP audibled to that play, then I will adjust my venom accordingly. But there is no need to run that play in any event.

Thank you. The coaching staff's job is to put their players in the best possible position to succeed. This staff has proved, time and time again, that they cannot do that consistently.

If it comes out that JP audibled to that play, then I will adjust my venom accordingly. But there is no need to run that play in any event.

your breath stinks of JPs sack.

you get up in my face about calling him out, and then blame the coaches for his 2 absolutely horrible plays in a row?

you must be a pats fan.