Alright - put Losman in ... BUT

daquixers

Lets think rational guys. I know were all angry because our beloved Bills are 1-5. But now is not the time, to stick your head between your legs and shove it as far up your ass as you can get it. Now ask your buddy for some help, getting your head out of your ass.

1- I think we should start Losman (like 98% of Bills Nation) - BUT - I dont think 100% of the offense's failure is Bledsoe's fault. So bringing Losman in, wont solve all the problems. I dont care what ANYONE says, some of Bledsoe's sacks, fricken Michael Vick would not have gotten out of - he would be hit 2 seconds after he snapped the ball.

2 - Starting Mathews over Bledsoe is fricken ridiculous. Bledsoe isnt himself of the 90's and he needs to be 2nd string under Losman, but he certainly is better than a 3rd string QB that hasn't played in over a year (mathews).

3 - The Bills are not moving out of Buffalo. Are you stupid?

4 - Why are we talking about sex-toy parties on the BILLS forum?????

5 - We are NOT going 9-7. We will be lucky to go 2-14 ...

6 - The Red Sox winning is NOT a great story - it SUCKS - go Yankees

7 - In the past week Rudy has started 7 threads in the main forum that have NOTHING to do with the Bills and/or have to do with the Bills , but are completely useless

1- I think we should start Losman (like 98% of Bills Nation) - BUT - I dont think 100% of the offense's failure is Bledsoe's fault. So bringing Losman in, wont solve all the problems. I dont care what ANYONE says, some of Bledsoe's sacks, fricken Michael Vick would not have gotten out of - he would be hit 2 seconds after he snapped the ball.

Vick HAS been getting sacked frequently on his own, thankyouverymuch.

7 - In the past week Rudy has started 7 threads in the main forum that have NOTHING to do with the Bills and/or have to do with the Bills , but are completely useless

88836[/snapback]

Rudy has started many threads that had to do with the Bills, and STILL were useless.

Agree on everything else, except for Losman starting. He'd be dead in this offense.

Agree on everything else, except for Losman starting.  He'd be dead in this offense.

88841[/snapback]

I'm not saying JP's going to be safe behind that line because it's NFL Football and QB's get hurt behind good O-Line's...

But JP is all Football Player...He's a tough Kid, and when healthy he will at least be able to run himself out of trouble every now and again. But more than anything you have to know JP is just itching to get in there because he loves to Play. Got to put him in and let him take his lumps. Even if it means dialing back an already Conservative Offense to do so...

Not saying it will be pretty, but every single Down will be a lesson learned looking forward to 2005 for JP... B)

I'm not saying JP's going to be safe behind that line because it's NFL Football and QB's get hurt behind good O-Line's...

But JP is all Football Player...He's a tough Kid, and when healthy he will at least be able to run himself out of trouble every now and again. But more than anything you have to know JP is just itching to get in there because he loves to Play. Got to put him in and let him take his lumps. Even if it means dialing back an already Conservative Offense to do so...

Not saying it will be pretty, but every single Down will be a lesson learned looking forward to 2005 for JP... B)

88856[/snapback]

My heart sank when Troy Vincent broke JP's leg on what for all intents and purposes was a routine hit. I hope I'm wrong and he's not RJ part deux, but in any case, I wouldn't have him play behind this O-line. Rebuild it over the off-season and then play him.

No doubt. But even if it isn't a remarkable turnaround for the team I think that lessons CAN be learned that will be beneficial to the progress of the team. Just by having another QB in there...and a young colt at that.

2 - Starting Mathews over Bledsoe is fricken ridiculous. Bledsoe isnt himself of the 90's and he needs to be 2nd string under Losman, but he certainly is better than a 3rd string QB that hasn't played in over a year (mathews).

Probably right.

3 - The Bills are not moving out of Buffalo. Are you stupid?

This ugly talk needs to stop. It's enough to be in an unsurmountable pit as it is, but to have this kind of tripe at large? No good for the soul of WNY.

4 - Why are we talking about sex-toy parties on the BILLS forum?????

Most Football message boards get their jollies off the success of their team. Bills fans?....Well.....SEX TOYS!!! Loosen the reigns for chrissake!

5 - We are NOT going 9-7. We will be lucky to go 2-14 ...

Hell yah. I'm gonna be sick.

6 - The Red Sox winning is NOT a great story - it SUCKS - go Yankees

False. Even as a Yankee fan I can recognize that this is a significant baseball story. It doesn't mean that I've gotta like the pricks tho'.

88836[/snapback]

Yup.