Jauron's extension

Stussy109

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph doesn't need to honor this commitment; fire him and not honor the contract, let Jauron take him to court and settle for something less. Al Davis just pulled this off and he should do the same. Jauron is damaged goods and there is no way to go forward with him.

By the way, Marv Levy sure put this train back on the tracks? His hall a fame nomination is a fraud.

Ralph doesn't need to honor this commitment; fire him and not honor the contract, let Jauron take him to court and settle for something less. Al Davis just pulled this off and he should do the same. Jauron is damaged goods and there is no way to go forward with him.

By the way, Marv Levy sure put this train back on the tracks? His hall a fame nomination is a fraud.

Agreed on both parts. Marv Levy lost four consecutive Super Bowls with arguably the most talented team in the league at the time.

Wow...what a nice, idiotic statement that is...he got voted in as a coach moron.

Don't give me that sh*t about his coaching greatness, he was given the keys to a mighty fine machine and he still didn't win. You're the f-in moron that probably sent his down payment in for next year's season tickets.

Don't give me that sh*t about his coaching greatness, he was given the keys to a mighty fine machine and he still didn't win. You're the f-in moron that probably sent his down payment in for next year's season tickets.

Whatever buddy...go root for another team if you think you are above being a Bills fan. Take a hike. We don't need you.

One good thing about keeping Jauron. If more of those type of fans even better.

Even in '84, I had a glimmer of hope for this team. Now, nada, zero, nothing with hopeless morons in charge.