IYHO, What play changed the season?

Justice

Deferring the kickoff in the first Miami game. With a gleaming 5-1 record and a nice sunny day in Florida playing their first AFC East divisional game, the Buffalo Bills announced that they were still a meek, small minded, play not to lose bunch who didn't have the balls to try to take out their opponent early in the game. Miami gets the ball...BOOM...touchdown Miami. From that point on, everyone knew the Bills were going to lose after that score. Even when they were ahead, I thought they were toast. They never recovered from that decision and game.

It wasn't so much the Miami game to me, they lost that because of turnovers and maybe over-confidence.

The play that changed the season was definitely the pick-6 in the Jets game, Trent lost all confidence after that.

The GAME that changed the season, was the Pats game, they took that field with their tails tucked behind their legs!

I have NEVER seen a team so LESS PREPARED and LESS CONFIDENT then the Bills in that game against the Pats!

That my friends, falls on the coach rooster JAURON! :blink:

The GAME that changed the season, was the Pats game, they took that field with their tails tucked behind their legs!

I have NEVER seen a team so LESS PREPARED and LESS CONFIDENT then the Bills in that game against the Pats!

That game was over when Dick failed to challenge the Welker catch on the first Pats' drive...in a season of mostly dumb challenges (the Gore fumble was the only significant one he won?) failing to challenge the Welker, which then led to a NE TD, set the tone for the Bills that day.