Tailgate at Meadowlands

macdaddy

NYC Bills Backers

If you're heading to the game it is with great pride we can announce that we'll be hosting our 6th annual extravaganza in the Swamp. As always, the party will be in Lot 16, Pole C and starts as early as possible. Remember that the Jets have limited parking so you need to purchase a pre-paid pass in order to park in the stadium lots and parking is limited so get there early!

What worries me blzfan4life is how your mothers going to take this

P-p-p-please d-d-don't tell my m-m-m-mother. :thumbsup: Great reference, I have to admit that it took me a while to get it. Haven't seen the movie in years, but what a classic!

Have a great time at the game.

One flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cuckoo's nest. :wallbash:

PS:

McFadden's and Calicos have generously donated beer for us to enjoy at the tailgate and Pete, the bartender from McFadden's has offered to make a couple batches of his famous Bloody Mary mix. Get there early for the best selection! As in the past we will be asking for a donation of $5 for the beer as a fundraiser for the expenses of the clubs website and email server.

P-p-p-please d-d-don't tell my m-m-m-mother. :thumbsup: Great reference, I have to admit that it took me a while to get it. Haven't seen the movie in years, but what a classic!

Have a great time at the game.

One flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cuckoo's nest. :wallbash:

Thanks Chief!

PS:

McFadden's and Calicos have generously donated beer for us to enjoy at the tailgate and Pete, the bartender from McFadden's has offered to make a couple batches of his famous Bloody Mary mix. Get there early for the best selection! As in the past we will be asking for a donation of $5 for the beer as a fundraiser for the expenses of the clubs website and email server.

You guys do good work, NYC. I have to get out that way one of these years ...