The Cleveland Cavaliers looking good

zow2

Their record is 19-3....won 10 in a row. Not too shabby.

Well you see if the Cavs win the NBA Championship...that would finally cement Buffalo as the #1 seed of being the most tortured sports city in America. I want to be #1 in something.

Well you see if the Cavs win the NBA Championship...that would finally cement Buffalo as the #1 seed of being the most tortured sports city in America. I want to be #1 in something.

The hockey Bisons kicked Cleveland's Azz...

http://www.bisonshistory.com/buffalo-bisons.htm

<_<

How about Seattle?

Just lost their NBA team, Mariners are horrible, Seahawks are horrible, University of Washington just finished its 0-11 season.

How about Seattle?

Just lost their NBA team, Mariners are horrible, Seahawks are horrible, University of Washington just finished its 0-11 season.

True, Seattle is having a string of lousy things happening in the last few years BUT the Seattle Supersonics won the NBA Championship in 1979. They have tasted victory once in what i would consider modern times! If the Sabres had won the Cup in 1975 I would not have posted this. We've never had a Champion.