The word in the orchard park barber shop.

Hossage

I havent heard them trash the bills like this since right after Kevin Gilbride walked out the the door one afternoon after saying "Larry Centers isnt playing much for us because he is too small to block." The barbers were classy enough not to say anything bad about Gilbride or the Bills. When the locals start sounding like Jerry Sullivan you know things are getting bad. I am suggesting half price beer at the patriots game, which we all know will be painful.

I havent heard them trash the bills like this since right after Kevin Gilbride walked out the the door one afternoon after saying "Larry Centers isnt playing much for us because he is too small to block." The barbers were classy enough not to say anything bad about Gilbride or the Bills. When the locals start sounding like Jerry Sullivan you know things are getting bad. I am suggesting half price beer at the patriots game, which we all know will be painful.

Which Barber shop?

When do the locals stop sounding like jerry Sullivan? And why should they? He now runs the Bills.

I recall going there as a kid once, i was about 11 or 12 and Walt Corey was getting his hair cut. I think he may have even had the swizzle stick in his mouth while getting his hair cut. He talked about how a young safety, Kurt Schulz was really impressing. That said it was the most painful hair cut of my life. the barber really seemed to enjoy pulling on my hair as hard as possible while cutting it. I never went back.

I recall going there as a kid once, i was about 11 or 12 and Walt Corey was getting his hair cut. I think he may have even had the swizzle stick in his mouth while getting his hair cut. He talked about how a young safety, Kurt Schulz was really impressing. That said it was the most painful hair cut of my life. the barber really seemed to enjoy pulling on my hair as hard as possible while cutting it. I never went back.

Wow Walt Corey-one of the reasons the Bills never won a Super Bowl.

Things are bad all right.

Never worse.

Nope. Never.