This coaching staff

First off the dolphins used Davon Bess the way we should use Roscoe Parrish. Throw short passes to Roscoe and let him do his thing.

Obviously we need to run the ball more but lynch should not be used in the passing game. He doesnt have good hands. Fred Jackson should be used as the back to pass to. He did very good in the beginning of the season at catching passes.

James Hardy should be our fade pattern guy in the redzone. I mean he is 6'6. He could have snatched that ball right over top of Allen on the interception.

And our top guys to get in the offseason are a center and a pass catching tight end

First off the dolphins used Davon Bess the way we should use Roscoe Parrish. Throw short passes to Roscoe and let him do his thing.

Obviously we need to run the ball more but lynch should not be used in the passing game. He doesnt have good hands. Fred Jackson should be used as the back to pass to. He did very good in the beginning of the season at catching passes.

James Hardy should be our fade pattern guy in the redzone. I mean he is 6'6. He could have snatched that ball right over top of Allen on the interception.

And our top guys to get in the offseason are a center and a pass catching tight end

Yup. Calling a fade to a 5-10 guy is a little suspect. The absence of a running game is the biggest problem IMO. Lynch just needs a little crease and he can do it from there. There has to be something in the design of the running game that is lacking. Most often Lynch has nowhere to go and a few times yesterday while running out of the shotgun, defenders made tackles while unblocked or nearly unblocked. Something doesn't add up.

Yes, and how many screens have you seen this year? The O F C is in over his head. He needs to go along with Dead Head Dick

There has to be something in the design of the running game that is lacking. Most often Lynch has nowhere to go ...

I've been saying this all year. Last year ML ran for over 1000 yards and won rookie of the year. In the first 10 games of the year he so he got nothing. We've got basically the same Oline we had last year plus a couple of newer/better guys. How come he couldn't run. I think it's a combination maybe of the play design and also ML's propensity to dance first before hitting the hole. I've seen him run away from small holes in search of bigger holes.

To the Olines credit they had 3 solid games in a row opening up holes. How we couldn't do the same against the Fish I don't know. Any good running back, if given around 20 carries will break a few and late in the game have his best runs. Only giving him 13 carries in the game and against SF only 1 carry in the 4th quarter is just plain dumb.

We have a big offensive line, yet we make them move laterally when we run block with our zone blocking things. We have a versatile back in jackson, but we do not let him run patterns or motion into the slot or line up outside of the tackle box like the eagles use westbrook. We have two h-back type of tight ends in Schouman and Fine, yet we do not line them up in the tight slot in a versatile formation. We went out and got a fullback, but we do not use him on lead blocks. We have an elusive and agile receiver in parish, but we do not get him the ball in short patterns or pitch outs. Josh reed is an excellent blocker, but he does not contribute to running plays like whelker does for new england because he is not lined up close enough to the offensive line. Lynch is a physically talented and agile runner who has mediocre vision, but our coaching staff asks him to pick a hole in a zone blocking scheme. In short, I agree that one of the main reasons our offensive coaching is so remarkably poor is because they cannot use the talent we have.