Canadian Bills Fan

WorkBDawg

As for next years game I have no problem writing a petition as a Canadian and getting one of you guys that will be at the Pats game on the final day of the year to go around and acquire signatures. Lets make sure this mistake does not happen again and make sure next year's game is played in September or October. The best way to do that is to work together and send the NFL a message.

don't count on it happening. Part of the agreement was that our games up there wouldn't interfere with the CFL. Rather than schedule around Argos home games, they decided they would schedule the games after the Grey Cup

As a diehard Bills fan born and raised in Toronto, I am just as mad/confused/upset as all of you that the Miami game was put up here in Toronto.

I disagree, I'm happy the games will be played in Toronto. As much as the Ralph is a better venue for us, the money that we get from this is what we need to compete for FAs and make sure the Bills stay in Buffalo. Without Toronto the chance of the Bills moving is that much higher.

So if that were to happen..and that team built a winning record....what what all the Toronto/Southern Ontario Bills fans do? Would they still make the hike to Orchard Park? That could cripple the Bills ticket sales

Some would and some would not. I feel the support would be split. Bills ticket sales would take a hit and could even be more impacted if the NEW team's ticket prices were more economical.