The End

Addendum to the post and and underlying question the pipe asks - is it true what I read on other posts - the head of our scouting is actually Ralphs daughter or relation of his? Can someone confirm who this Linda Bogdan is? Is she perhaps the ill fated wall poster we knew as Saprano?

I have been highly critical and have joked that we just buy draft guides, but what are this womans qualifications? Prior cheerleading perhaps? Maybe she was one of those girls I see taping collage players' ankles in a time of need? I am sorry, not tryng to be sexist or anything, but I believe a successful scouting lead would be required to have a vast network of collage coaches to provide leads and feedback on players...and yes - the NFL and Football is an old boys network....

I hope she manages things operationally- that's a good size staff that travels a ton. Managing the operations of the staff and picking scouts/players are a lot different. One can only hope. <_<

She is RW's daughter, she is not the head scout, but last time I looked she was listed as a scout. Who knows it could be just a way for RW to give her a big allowance and call it a salary so he can write it off. Maybe after all these years she actually does a good job as a scout, or maybe she tries, turns in scouting reports, but they are all ignored?? I've never heard though of any comments that she demanded a player be picked and he was a complete bust. But she is not the head scout!