Home Field Advantage

Watching the Dallas and Steelers game. The crowd is going nuts after steelers score to tie it up and crowd noise affected next dallas series and pitt gets a TD on a pick.

Sorry this Toronto experiment must end now!!!! Giving up one home game a year is insane or senile

As a Canadian I have to say I am a Bills fan who is in the Toronto Area, yes there are many of Bills fans here but there are plenty of people who like other teams and hate the Bills. It will not be a true home game unless the team actually is a Toronto based team i.e. the Toronto Bills

As a Canadian I have to say I am a Bills fan who is in the Toronto Area, yes there are many of Bills fans here but there are plenty of people who like other teams and hate the Bills. It will not be a true home game unless the team actually is a Toronto based team i.e. the Toronto Bills

If they become the toronto Bills I will be one of the first to find a new team. Sorry that crowd today was a joke

THEY WERE CHANTING "LET'S GO DOLPHINS AT A BILLS HOME GAME

That is blasphemy. Why aren't more people upset about this? Ralph Wilson has single handedly disgraced us as fans. We need to be REALLY pissed about this, I know I am.

That crowd was sick all the Fish fans with smokey Williams jerseys . The crowd cheering the fish , Guys holding hands and such. Real Home field advantage. Thanks Ralphy :lol:

Watching the Dallas and Steelers game. The crowd is going nuts after steelers score to tie it up and crowd noise affected next dallas series and pitt gets a TD on a pick.

Sorry this Toronto experiment must end now!!!! Giving up one home game a year is insane or senile

Toronto is pretty pissed that their Bills are still playing 7 games away from their home in Toronto. :lol:

I don't like it but I just wish that the Niners played in TO and the Dolphins were at home. The REAL home, Buffalo.

Score more then 3 points each in 2 games and the fans will go crazy too. The team needs to give them something to cheer about. RWS would have been just as quiet with Bills fans if this was in Buffalo. Pittsburgh wouldn't be as loud if they didn't score and only put up 3 points

Score more then 3 points each in 2 games and the fans will go crazy too. The team needs to give them something to cheer about. RWS would have been just as quiet with Bills fans if this was in Buffalo. Pittsburgh wouldn't be as loud if they didn't score and only put up 3 points

BULL S**T

The Team stunk up the field against Cleveland, and the crowd was in it almost the entire game.

To be fair, the Steelers gave their fans something to cheer about.

BULL S**T

The Team stunk up the field against Cleveland, and the crowd was in it almost the entire game.

And in that game it came down to a missed FG to cost the Bills the game. They were still in it until the end. In the last 2 weeks, the offence has done absolutly nothing and the team has not looked like it had any hope to come back in the game.

Even at home the crowd is getting quieter, at the SF game, fans were leaving in the 3rd and the Bills were only down by 7, but the offence never gave anyone any hope of being able to come back and win

That crowd was sick all the Fish fans with smokey Williams jerseys . The crowd cheering the fish , Guys holding hands and such. Real Home field advantage. Thanks Ralphy :lol:

I posted long ago in threads about this game that the reason they chose the Dolphin's was due to all the Fin fans in Canada. I was told I was crazy at the time but I knew I would be proven right. :D

Oh the Ralph would have been plenty loud. You would have heard the booing in Toronto, which is exactly what this piss poor teams needs. 74,000 fans showing how pissed they are by the product that has been put on the field. Besides, it would have been difficult to have heard the 10,000 Bills fans cheering over the 30,000 Miami fans today.

Can't really have a home field advantage when you pretty much suck at winning football games in general. The Bills choke and lose at home, they choke and lose on the road, today it was just at a neutral site. Oh well.

They don't have a home-field advantage. When was the last time they won a night game in the Ralph? When Wade Phillips was coach? I could be wrong but I remember getting beaten down by New England and Denver, and losing heartbreakers to Cleveland and Dallas.

They've blown so many big games at home over the years that I've lost count. Just going back by memory to crucial games in the Ralph that they've managed to blow:

2008- Jets, Niners, Browns

2007- Patriots

2006- Titans, Chargers

2005- They were pretty much so bad that there weren't any big games at home

2004- Steelers

2003- Texans

2002- Patriots

They suck. Home or away. 30-32 at home since Phillips left. 3-5 in home openers. Homefield advantage my ass....the Dolphins game this weekend could have been played in Africa and it wouldnt have mattered.