Why Ralph will make major changes

Virgil

Do you really think that Ralph gives a crap about a winning product. He wants this team to lose so that ticket sales will drop and when he does sell the team he can blame it on the fact Bills fans don't care and make himself look by saying he had no choice but to sell the team.....

Do you really think that Ralph gives a crap about a winning product. He wants this team to lose so that ticket sales will drop and when he does sell the team he can blame it on the fact Bills fans don't care and make himself look by saying he had no choice but to sell the team.....

Possible

if ralphs motivation is to sell the team than why the hell doesnt he do it to JK and folks? Down deep Ralph wants to go out a winner however he is truely running out of time. last year the excuse could have been too many injuries and many young players filling in. Ralph has got to be pissed and without ticket sales that affects his bottom line. So as others have predicted he will have to do something drastic given that the team is as crappy as the economy or worse.

The problem here is that Ralph knows that Bills fans are loyal and will show up to the game and buy tickets regardless of the product on the field. We can all B word and complain about what is going on, but I am loyal and will continue to buy tickets. Ralph knows that, so what does he care. He's in it for the $$, not a championship. He's proven that over his years.

The problem here is that Ralph knows that Bills fans are loyal and will show up to the game and buy tickets regardless of the product on the field. We can all B word and complain about what is going on, but I am loyal and will continue to buy tickets. Ralph knows that, so what does he care. He's in it for the $$, not a championship. He's proven that over his years.

when he sees season ticket sales drop as they did in 84 he will make changes.

with economy tanking only a hiring like Cower will bring the fans back. I may give up sunday ticket after this fiasco

I would love to see Cowher and his attitude back on this team...But even Cowher got lucky....He was given a NFL caliber QB in Ben and a super-bowl winning DC right in the nick of the time...Prior to that season when Ben and LeBeau walked into Heinz Field, the Steelers were losers under Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart.

Considering that Bill Cowher will demand the world to take this job. Whereas I think Steve Mariucci is burning inside to prove that his success in the bay area was no fluke and that his tenure at Detroit was the fluke. He loves Trent Edwards and Edwards would love to play his style of offense. I think it is match made in heaven....If Steve can find a good DC, may be Marvin Lewis or Romeo Crennel to run this defense....then there might a light at the end of the tunnel.

I would love to see Cowher and his attitude back on this team...But even Cowher got lucky....He was given a NFL caliber QB in Ben and a super-bowl winning DC right in the nick of the time...Prior to that season when Ben and LeBeau walked into Heinz Field, the Steelers were losers under Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart.

Considering that Bill Cowher will demand the world to take this job. Whereas I think Steve Mariucci is burning inside to prove that his success in the bay area was no fluke and that his tenure at Detroit was the fluke. He loves Trent Edwards and Edwards would love to play his style of offense. I think it is match made in heaven....If Steve can find a good DC, may be Marvin Lewis or Romeo Crennel to run this defense....then there might a light at the end of the tunnel.

The sad part is that we had LeBeau here as a defensive assistant.........can you imagine having this man on your staff and only keep him in the background........I know he was eventually offered the job, but unfortunately it was too late.

if ralphs motivation is to sell the team than why the hell doesnt he do it to JK and folks?

I am not an estate tax expert.......but wouldn't it be foolish for Ralph to sell the team now as his heirs will receive the stepped up value basis as of date of death. I really think that it is almost impossible for him to sell the team while he is alive because of the enormous capital gains taxes that he would owe. Again, I am making my own assumptions based on my understanding of estate taxes, which is not very much.

I'm DEFINITELY giving up the Ticket - not worth the money to watch this crap next year. OMG - I think I just witnessed and recorded a train wreck....

Agreed without major changes I'm not renewing my tickets. I have supported with season tickets for 10 years and live down south to fly back for this BS enough already.

The sad part is that we had LeBeau here as a defensive assistant.........can you imagine having this man on your staff and only keep him in the background........I know he was eventually offered the job, but unfortunately it was too late.

Another in the line of Donahoe's mismanagement. If he knew that Greg Williams was unlikely to come back in the 2nd half of his final season, he should have been shrewd enough to fire Jerry Grey and make LeBeau the DC...That way the new HC would have automatically kept him without having to beg him to stay.

I think Ralph is trying to do us a favor, and make the team suck so bad that we are relieved when they leave Buffalo.

That and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$