ABC News has Terror Warning Tape?

If this tape is legit, it really is scary -- what strikes me is that the "American" has a Jewish name, Pearlman. I wonder what made him convert to Islam?  What made him hate the U.S. so much?  Then again, maybe I don't want to know . . .

88353[/snapback]

I found the name quite an odd coincidence.

"Facts suck" entering into a thread spawned by the Drudge report.  Beautiful.

Drudge is great; he kinda reminds me of that saying about the monkeys and the typewriter.

But don't get me wrong, all the news he breaks is confirmed gospel.

88400[/snapback]

Seriously. I don't bother with this stuff unless I read it in The Guardian.

"Facts suck" entering into a thread spawned by the Drudge report.  Beautiful.

Drudge is great; he kinda reminds me of that saying about the monkeys and the typewriter.

But don't get me wrong, all the news he breaks is confirmed gospel.

88400[/snapback]

Except the response has nothing to do with Drudge or the story broken. Don't let that get in the way...

Except the response has nothing to do with Drudge or the story broken.  Don't let that get in the way...

88532[/snapback]

I understood that. I just noted that the thread quickly turned into a critique of a critique of a critique, as often seems to happen here. I guess it's the nature of a message board. Just in the context of Drudge I found it humorous.

Didnt the planning of 9/11 begin BEFORE Bush was elected?

If Terrorists want Bush out of office, he MUST be doing something right.    They're BEGGING for Kerry so they can treat him like the substitute teacher for 4 years.

88524[/snapback]

Actually, right after 9/11, Michael Moore wrote on his website that the attacks might be retribution for Bush 'stealing' the 2000 election. So apparently the radicals from the part of the world that hates democracy also hated the idea of a stained democracy over here and decided to attack America.

But then again, he's an idiot.

Except the response has nothing to do with Drudge or the story broken.  Don't let that get in the way...

88532[/snapback]

Or that the guy who started the thread put a big fat question mark in the thread title and wrote a first post that seemed pretty skeptical.

Huh? Wha? Oh, yeah, FACTS SUCK.

I understood that.  I just noted that the thread quickly turned into a critique of a critique of a critique, as often seems to happen here.  I guess it's the nature of a message board.  Just in the context of Drudge I found it humorous.

88541[/snapback]

I think we should criticize everything Drudge reports. He has proven unreliable. A while back he seemed to imply that the illustrious Dan Rather had used forged documents in a 60 minutes II story. The nerve. First to break such an unfounded "scoop", but on top of it to question such a stalwart member of the press, a person with such high standards. How could he do this?

Now he comes out and quotes the CIA and ABCNews as stating ABCNews has a tape. If he thinks ABCNews has a tape, shouldn't he go to a more reliable source than ABCNews to find out? He could have gone to Rather, but he's burned that bridge. Maybe he should call Katie Couric to find out if ABCNews has a tape. She might know.

I understood that.  I just noted that the thread quickly turned into a critique of a critique of a critique, as often seems to happen here.  I guess it's the nature of a message board.  Just in the context of Drudge I found it humorous.

88541[/snapback]

Well, when someone offers up something so ridiculously stupid it's pretty hard not to use available simple facts to easily disprove it. Especially when it's one of the board's biggest hypocrites.

There is a certain irony to the phrase being offered in a Drudge thread. :doh:

I think we should criticize everything Drudge reports.  He has proven unreliable.  A while back he seemed to imply that the illustrious Dan Rather had used forged documents in a 60 minutes II story.  The nerve.  First to break such an unfounded "scoop", but on top of it to question such a stalwart member of the press, a person with such high standards.  How could he do this?

88561[/snapback]

I think we should question everything he reports, as we should question the entirety of the media. Drudge just has a proven history of taking a scoop and running with it and having it disproven. Is he right some of the time? Sure. So are monkeys and typewriters.

"It was the best of times, it was the 'blurst' of times?" :doh:

I think we should question everything he reports, as we should question the entirety of the media.  Drudge just has a proven history of taking a scoop and running with it and having it disproven.  Is he right some of the time?  Sure.  So are monkeys and typewriters.

"It was the worst of times, it was the 'blurst' of times?"  :doh:

88568[/snapback]

Sounds like he should be working for the networks.

Didnt the planning of 9/11 begin BEFORE Bush was elected?

If Terrorists want Bush out of office, he MUST be doing something right.    They're BEGGING for Kerry so they can treat him like the substitute teacher for 4 years.

88524[/snapback]

It sure did, probably on February 27, 1993.