Its Miami week

Zona

For thirty six years Miami vs Buffalo was the biggest game of the year for me, and many others. What with the 0-20 in the '70's, the pork faced Satan, Kelly vs Marino, etc. Now, Dickless Jauron, Game in a Dome, No chance of weather, No chance of the Playoffs, A QB who will be on another team next year, and virtually no interest in the biggest game on the schedule.

It really is sad how far this team has fallen. Add in the fact that they dont seem to care.

Worse is the fact that the collosal collapse has affected us, the fans. No Miami Haiku this week. No squish the fish. No bad blood with Trolls from Miami. This is just too sad for words.

Muck Fiami. Duck Fick. And yes, Ruck Falph for what he did to this proud City and the memory of the Great teams of the '90s. Kelly and thomas and smith and the rest must be FUMING over what has happened. i know I am.

Not that anyone seems to care, but

GO BILLS

Squish the Fish!

Muck Fiami!

Lets go Buff-A-Lo!

Off my high Horse now, back in the Doldrums. I wonder where we will pick in April?

For thirty six years Miami vs Buffalo was the biggest game of the year for me, and many others. What with the 0-20 in the '70's, the pork faced Satan, Kelly vs Marino, etc. Now, Dickless Jauron, Game in a Dome, No chance of weather, No chance of the Playoffs, A QB who will be on another team next year, and virtually no interest in the biggest game on the schedule.

It really is sad how far this team has fallen. Add in the fact that they dont seem to care.

Worse is the fact that the collosal collapse has affected us, the fans. No Miami Haiku this week. No squish the fish. No bad blood with Trolls from Miami. This is just too sad for words.

Muck Fiami. Duck Fick. And yes, Ruck Falph for what he did to this proud City and the memory of the Great teams of the '90s. Kelly and thomas and smith and the rest must be FUMING over what has happened. i know I am.

Not that anyone seems to care, but

GO BILLS

Squish the Fish!

Muck Fiami!

Lets go Buff-A-Lo!

Off my high Horse now, back in the Doldrums. I wonder where we will pick in April?

Yeah, it's just great when a player on this team tells you to route for one of the other 31 teams in the league!

You pretty much summed up the way I feel about this game and the rest of the season. After the great start, it's probably been the worst season ever. I'm sick and tired of being miserable until Wednesday the way I have after the past 5 losses. It doesn't help when you're not sure if the HC or players on this team give a damn when they lose. I'll be in front of the tube at 4, but with possibly the lowest enthusiasm level ever.

Yeah, it's just great when a player on this team tells you to route for one of the other 31 teams in the league!You pretty much summed up the way I feel about this game and the rest of the season. After the great start, it's probably been the worst season ever. I'm sick and tired of being miserable until Wednesday the way I have after the past 5 losses. It doesn't help when you're not sure if the HC or players on this team give a damn when they lose. I'll be in front of the tube at 4, but with possibly the lowest enthusiasm level ever.

?

He's talking about a Donte Whitner facebook quote, I think.

As for the self-righteous complaints about the lack of enthusiasm for Miami, in the past couple of years, the December Miami games have either not sold out or struggled to. The rivalry is either dead or a myth. But either way, let it go.