Losman needs to play well for his future

I don't see JP starting anywhere next season

The teams I could see him starting for right now are the Vikings, Niners, Lions, Raiders, and maybe Bears and Chiefs. The Raiders seemld committed to Russell for the time being, and the other 5 teams will pick up a QB from this year's very deep draft class. So no, barring injury, he shouldn't be starting next season.

The teams I could see him starting for right now are the Vikings, Niners, Lions, Raiders, and maybe Bears and Chiefs. The Raiders seemld committed to Russell for the time being, and the other 5 teams will pick up a QB from this year's very deep draft class. So no, barring injury, he shouldn't be starting next season.

The Jags, Panthers & Bucs are possible places JP could sign with as well.

JP should play well but the Bills will not win the rest of the year. I hope JP plays well, so he can have a better shot at starting!

Go JP! Bomb away! Evans be ready.

This one game isn't going to make a difference. JP Losman is in his 5th season and NFL GM's and Bills fans who pay attention and have a half-way decent memory know what he's all about. He's going to be brought in somewhere to compete for the second string position. There is no team out there clamoring for JPL to be their franchise QB. I just don't understand people who sit around FOREVER waiting for a light bulb to come on in between this numbskull's ears! :):huh:

This one game isn't going to make a difference. JP Losman is in his 5th season and NFL GM's and Bills fans who pay attention and have a half-way decent memory know what he's all about. He's going to be brought in somewhere to compete for the second string position. There is no team out there clamoring for JPL to be their franchise QB. I just don't understand people who sit around FOREVER waiting for a light bulb to come on in between this numbskull's ears! :huh::nana:

I agree, Lets hope JPL can muster up one good performance today. My heart says yes we can, My brain says no way! :)

Guest dog14787
This one game isn't going to make a difference. JP Losman is in his 5th season and NFL GM's and Bills fans who pay attention and have a half-way decent memory know what he's all about. He's going to be brought in somewhere to compete for the second string position. There is no team out there clamoring for JPL to be their franchise QB. I just don't understand people who sit around FOREVER waiting for a light bulb to come on in between this numbskull's ears! :):huh:

Can we say the same about TE now? At what point do we start blaming the OC and the crappy offense we run? Why do posts keep getting stretched out when we are trying to post? Whatever is causing the problem, I wish someone would fix it.

Can we say the same about TE now? At what point do we start blaming the OC and the crappy offense we run? Why do posts keep getting stretched out when we are trying to post. Whatever is causing the problem, I wish someone would fix it. :)

AVP can be somewhat to blame for TE's poor performance and now bad decision making on the field. TE started out well and then tapered. JP never started strong at any point. A true bust. Tulane vs. Stanford.

Can we say the same about TE now? At what point do we start blaming the OC and the crappy offense we run? Why do posts keep getting stretched out when we are trying to post. Whatever is causing the problem, I wish someone would fix it. :)

Unfortunately, yes. I really bought in to TE's ability and potential right away. I thought that he would be the solid franchise QB that we needed. But after the past 6 games, he's on a short leash. Mistakes and poor performances by TE are to blame for most of the losses during this slide.

Guest dog14787
AVP can be somewhat to blame for TE's poor performance and now bad decision making on the field. TE started out well and then tapered. JP never started strong at any point. A true bust. Tulane vs. Stanford.

Fairchild started this problem, AVP just tries to stay with the program, I'm not sure why we would blame him for our offensive philosphy.

JP should play well but the Bills will not win the rest of the year. I hope JP plays well, so he can have a better shot at starting!

Go JP! Bomb away! Evans be ready.

I know it's a crazy thought, but I just can't help thinking about what would happen if Losman actually did catch fire and beat the Dolphins, Jets, Broncos and Patriots. Holy whacked out situation Batman! In football there's always that one possibility and if it every did happen that way I would have no problem forgiving Losman's slow development, trade Trent for a draft pick and give JP a handsome raise and a three year deal. I'd even keep Dick freaking Jauron if they were to pull off that impressive feat. :)

Guest dog14787
Unfortunately, yes. I really bought in to TE's ability and potential right away. I thought that he would be the solid franchise QB that we needed. But after the past 6 games, he's on a short leash. Mistakes and poor performances by TE are to blame for most of the losses during this slide.

TE is suffering long term effects from a severe concussion in my opinion and may have suffered another less severe concussion right after trying to return from the first one.

Fairchild started this problem, AVP just tries to stay with the program, I'm not sure why we would blame him for our offensive philosphy.

Fairchild calls plays. AVP develops QB's. The check downs, the thirty yard stare, the non scraqmble, which TE can do well, and the fear to trust the WR's will work for the ball.

Guest dog14787
Fairchild calls plays. AVP develops QB's. The check downs, the thirty yard stare, the non scraqmble, which TE can do well, and the fear to trust the WR's will work for the ball.

I'm not saying AVP doesn't have allot to do with TE's development and juding from how long it tok TE to start snapping out of his funk, I do somewhat agree with you. Is it just me or is everyones post getting stretched out when they try to post? :)

Guest dog14787
The Jets game?

It could have been, I remember the hit and TE's head hitting the carpet, I just don't remember exactly when it occured.

TE has been slammed down allot. The 49ers run the same Mike Martz style offense and at one time they lead the league in having their QB sacked which somehow doesn't surprise me.