Would you pay $20.00 extra per ticket for Cowher to be our coach?

RShirley

I would pay an extra $20 a ticket for a winning team. The problem is how do you guarantee me that the Bills will be good with a Cowher or other "name" coach? We can break the bank on names and still suck.

PTR

At least if we suck with a proven winner at the helm.......I will feel good that we gave it the "old college try"

As a general rule, in life you usually get what you pay for, and that is exactly what we are getting with Jauron.

An extra $20 per game? That's too much. I'd pay an extra $20 for my seasons but not per game.

Dude that's like an extra $13 a month. Even a Buffalonian can afford that. It's like two less 12 packs of Genny or one less trip to the bingo hall each month. C'mon do your part!!!

I have been reading many posts on this board that speculate it would take close to 10 million a year to get him to even consider coaching. We all know that Ralph is not going to put up this kind of money for a coach. How about the fans of Buffalo take a different approach and tell Ralph that our gift to him for our gratitude for keeping the Bills in Buffalo all of these years, that we would like to send him out a winner, by buying him a coach. This is our way to give back to him for all he has done for us, and even if the greatest majority of us are not sincere about this gesture, at least we have a coach that we the fans have chosen. Maybe we could even have some kind of fan vote on which coach we want to coach as our gift to Ralph.

Just ballparking the numbers......... 70,000 fans x 8 games x $20.00 gets us well over the 10 million figure. The question becomes how many people would be on board paying an extra $160.00 per season to see a winning product (not that their are any guarantees by hiring Cowher), but I like our chances with a proven winner. I think this would be a small price to pay. Obviously, I know this is not how business works........but as long as we all are throwing hypotheticals out there, I figured I would ask if anyone else would be willing?

There is only 7 games we have a contract with tornonto for the 8th game