Toronto Super Bowl?

Toronto would be a natural choice for a league looking to expand its international brand. The city is monstrous, there's a diversity of cultures only NYC can rival, the hotels and conference facilities are top-notch...

... but the stadium is too small. I can't imagine that a stadium which will be (allegedly) packed to the brims for the "Bills In Toronto" games with a capacity of 54,000+ could somehow be reconfigured to hold an additional 20,000 or so seats. Remember, NFL rules require a minimum capacity of 70,000 or so seats for a Super Bowl.

Toronto would be a natural choice for a league looking to expand its international brand. The city is monstrous, there's a diversity of cultures only NYC can rival, the hotels and conference facilities are top-notch...

... but the stadium is too small. I can't imagine that a stadium which will be (allegedly) packed to the brims for the "Bills In Toronto" games with a capacity of 54,000+ could somehow be reconfigured to hold an additional 20,000 or so seats. Remember, NFL rules require a minimum capacity of 70,000 or so seats for a Super Bowl.

:devil::unsure:

Sorry... I didn't know that!

:devil::unsure:

Sorry... I didn't know that!

No problem. I didn't either, until I was reading articles in the off-season about the Colts new stadium and how they needed all sorts of expandable seating areas to bring the capacity up for a potential Super Bowl bid.

A Super Bowl in Toronto would actually be pretty cool, if you ask me. Cold, yes... but I'd trust our neighbors to the north to put on a ridiculous party. A much more inspired choice than having it in, say, London.