Exclusive #89 lingerie photos!

Beerball

Yesterday #89 got a tad frisky with the lime green couch during TBDs "Ask the Couch" segment.

Ask the Couch

After AtC the lime green couch invited Cindy over for a little bouncy bouncy, and according to the LGC #89 was marvelous. (LGC couldn't figure out why #89 kept calling him Mock, but that's a different story for a different day.)

Anyone around know that #89 is camera shy? Remember when the TBDers had photos posted on the banner? They would rotate the photo every week or so, but never Cindy. <_< (well once for an hour)

Well, LGC was able to snap a pic of Cindy in her pink nightie after their little romp yesterday, and here it is:

Oh My!

but Limey

I did allow one pix to be posted in the 2000 tailgate pix. That is the only one. I value my privacy when it comes to pixs on the net. I'll visit in person. <_<:lol: hugs and kisses #89

The only thing wrong with the pix you have. I like long flowing nightwear and never use rollers. Blow dry dear it is the 2000's :lol::lol:

Sorry I missed you last night. Tasker at the stadium had my attention. ARE YOU FREE TONIGHT?