When Fans rebell against our own players

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have thrown benches...

:devil:

Why at Peters?? Didn't Duke Preston have more tackles than any other player on the 49ers D?? Someone should have hit him with a pink slip taped to a cinder block...... that guy SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Say what you want. The players are paid well and should perform on their own.

BUT.... These players have no heart because the coaches don't try to get the extra effort from them. They have it too easy. I don't care what they get paid, it is he coaches job to get the most out of the players, and if that includes rah, rah, bullsh$%... SO BE IT. It is the coaching staff's job.

The frustration is there. Ralph has been holding this team over our heads for this entire 20 year contract. It is normal for the fans at some point to say enough is enough. Sure Ralph kept the team in Buffalo when he could have moved it, but he made allot of money doing so at the expense of the local taxpayers and ticket holders. This team consistently makes RALPH money.

The fact that he want to hold it over our heads and keep the team until he dies, no matter the outcome, is asinine and selfish. What could he possibly say that would mean " I could give a rats ass about the city of Buffalo and my fans " more? What does it matter to him if the team is sold to someone locally when he thinks the business model won't work? It wouldn't be his team or his losses. He is an arrogant, cheap, bitter old man.

No one wants to say it because they are afraid of the outcome. We can't boycott the team because it plays right into the hands of the people that would want to move it. They would say "See the city is too small to support the team". This is what happened with the Braves. Some people won't care, I would and believe most people on this board would. ( I hate those people by the way.)

Statistically the real FANS will only take so much before they start to see the light. If he doesn't care ... how long can we?

This team blows. Why should the players play when they can sit on the bench wiht some bogus injury and collect millions. The talent is there but they are lazy , Blame the coach ,absolutley.Yake this team else where and quit scamming the fans the stupid fans. As a matter of fact the NFL is a rip off out fit , take for instance the NFL network ,blackouts, Michael Vick, Plaxico Buress , Pacman , Tank etc all making millions at the expense of the tax payers and the fans. $crew em all ,take em to Canada . Canada is broke they will not take them . Prediction Ralph will sell the team THIS YEAR