Florida/Alabama game

Gordio

Unless the Buffalo news is wrong, how the hell is Florida a 10pt favorite over Alabama????? Is Alabama a suckers bet? This line seems to good to be true & in my experiences with gambling, when the line seems to good to be true, it usually is.

If you can't understand why UF is a 10 pt favorite, then you haven't seen either team play over the past 1-1.5 months.

You must not bet college football. Noway should florida be a 10pt favorite especially if Harvin is going to be out. Alabama has had the top defense in the country all year. Florida's only advantage is Tebow over Wilson. I give Bama the advantage in every other matchup. This should be an even game or a 1 or 2 pt line. It is almost like Vegas is begging people to bet Alabama which tells me one thing. Florida is going to blow the tide right out of the georgia Dome saturday afternoon.

You must not bet college football. Noway should florida be a 10pt favorite especially if Harvin is going to be out. Alabama has had the top defense in the country all year. Florida's only advantage is Tebow over Wilson. I give Bama the advantage in every other matchup. This should be an even game or a 1 or 2 pt line. It is almost like Vegas is begging people to bet Alabama which tells me one thing. Florida is going to blow the tide right out of the georgia Dome saturday afternoon.

No, i dont bet college ball at all, except some friendly bets with some of my close friends throughout the season. The final on saturday will most likely be something along the lines of 42-13 UF.

No, i dont bet college ball at all, except some friendly bets with some of my close friends throughout the season. The final on saturday will most likely be something along the lines of 42-13 UF.

That is what I am thinking as well. & your smart for not betting, I got my ass handed to me this weekend betting college football to the tune of $545. Nice, right around Christmas time too. 0:)

That is what I am thinking as well. & your smart for not betting, I got my ass handed to me this weekend betting college football to the tune of $545. Nice, right around Christmas time too. :)

I've got 250 on Florida. I understand what you're saying with an undefeated team getting 10 being a fishy line, but I think FLA wins this one by 20+ even without Harvin. Alabama plays more of a big 10 style, ball control offense, and has a solid run d, and we see how the big 10's finest have fared against the better SEC/Pac 10 teams in recent years. In the NFL defense wins championships, but in college a big play offense will win out every time. Fla's d is extremely aggresive too, if Alabama has to play from behind JPW will have people in his face all day. Too many playmakers on both sides of the ball for the gators.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.