Jason Ball released

Ball was released because he held out for a big contract, and his replacement ended up playing very well.  Again, my suggestion is to move Teague to RIGHT TACKLE, and move Big Mike to LEFT GUARD.  This would give us the most athletic line we've had in years.  Also, I'm not suggesting this will fix our season (which is over) - but I do think it would give us some positive momentum for next year, and keep JP alive in the process.

87417[/snapback]

I agree, send Teague to tackle and Mike to Guard...

I had heard before the season that Ball was the only Chargers' lineman worth anything. I say we should definitely sign him. Doesn't Teague have problems with shotgun? Having a center who can snap shotgun would be a plus (so that we would actually have a chance at 3rd and long).

Ball was released because he held out for a big contract, and his replacement ended up playing very well.  Again, my suggestion is to move Teague to RIGHT TACKLE, and move Big Mike to LEFT GUARD.  This would give us the most athletic line we've had in years.  Also, I'm not suggesting this will fix our season (which is over) - but I do think it would give us some positive momentum for next year, and keep JP alive in the process.

87417[/snapback]

I agree. The Bills need quality O-linemen and Ball is one. As I said he can play center or guard, and thus move Teague to another position. Even though Teague is playing well, I still think he's out of position. Ball is also younger and cheaper, which could make Teague expendable (possibly). I don't know why the reluctance to even picking this guy up off waivers (if he even makes it to the Bills, which as I said I doubt), since it would be a no-risk move.

Coincidetnally I traded for this guy in my Madden franchise just last night. I'll play the first game this afternoon with him at center and see how he plays. Oh, and I traded him for a 4th round draft pick and my backup strong safety - Coy Wire :doh::lol: