Horrendous

billsfan_34

[/b]

Let's not get carried away here. Kay started the consecutive 2-14 seasons and Hank finished them. Even double - G managed 3-13. If Jaruon finishes 7-9-0 again, three straight 7-9-0's is better then 2-14, 2-14 and 4-12.

But while I'm talking math, it's painfully obvious that it's all over but the mathematical chances for Buffalo for the 9th consecutive season.

Hey, maybe this is the Flutie curse we are suffering today. Dougy led the Bills to a 10-5 record before being benched in favor of RJ against the hapless Colts in the last game of the '99 season. Johnson lit up the Colts, and that was it for Flutie. Thanks for the fine 15 games Doug, but Robby had one tremendous game, so he'll get the nod against the Titans in the last playoff game this franchise has played in. Wilson seriously wanted to draft Flutie coming out of college, so he should offer him an assistant coaching position to help break the curse. :devil:

VJ you missed my point on the kay and hank comparison...in that aspect I was talking about game management and getting your players prepared. I dont believe in a curse...its Ralph thats the head of the garbage you see on the field every Sunday. Thanks for yout input though.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VJ you missed my point on the kay and hank comparison...in that aspect I was talking about game management and getting your players prepared. I dont believe in a curse...its Ralph thats the head of the garbage you see on the field every Sunday. Thanks for yout input though.

The bottom line is that 85% of the NFL teams who start off 5-1 make the playoffs. Jauron is one of the 15% who found a way to crap the bed. We had a really really easy schedule this year. To finish up the way we are is laughable and the coach needs to take full blame. Ralph needs to tell Dick to pack his bags.

Yep, next week the team goes to Toronto to play in the "Meaningless Bowl"!

[/b]

Let's not get carried away here. Kay started the consecutive 2-14 seasons and Hank finished them. Even double - G managed 3-13. If Jaruon finishes 7-9-0 again, three straight 7-9-0's is better then 2-14, 2-14 and 4-12.But while I'm talking math, it's painfully obvious that it's all over but the mathematical chances for Buffalo for the 9th consecutive season.

Hey, maybe this is the Flutie curse we are suffering today. Dougy led the Bills to a 10-5 record before being benched in favor of RJ against the hapless Colts in the last game of the '99 season. Johnson lit up the Colts, and that was it for Flutie. Thanks for the fine 15 games Doug, but Robby had one tremendous game, so he'll get the nod against the Titans in the last playoff game this franchise has played in. Wilson seriously wanted to draft Flutie coming out of college, so he should offer him an assistant coaching position to help break the curse. :devil:

If nothing else those terrible coaches laid the foundation for our Super Bowl years..For without those terrible years there was no Bruce Smith, a man who had as much a hand as Jim Kelly did in getting the Bills to the top of the Conference four years in a row... Just trying to look at the glass half full..

On the flip side the problem with Jauron is we will never be bad enough to get a top pick but not good enough to matter

I thought overall we played well. Dick Jauron's style of coaching might be unusual, but you can't deny it's effectiveness. The players obviously feed off his "don't let anything bother you" approach. The team seemed very well prepared, and except for a few bad calls by the Ref's we were in position to win the game. In addition I thought the way we abandoned going to Lynch on the last couple drives, had a noticeable effect on the 49er's defense. They were confused and sitting back on their heels. Lastly, I couldn't believe how comfortable JP looked in the pocket. No doubt he will be offered a starting job next year, and we will sadly see another great player leave town.

I thought overall we played well. Dick Jauron's style of coaching might be unusual, but you can't deny it's effectiveness. The players obviously feed off his "don't let anything bother you" approach. The team seemed very well prepared, and except for a few bad calls by the Ref's we were in position to win the game. In addition I thought the way we abandoned going to Lynch on the last couple drives, had a noticeable effect on the 49er's defense. They were confused and sitting back on their heels. Lastly, I couldn't believe how comfortable JP looked in the pocket. No doubt he will be offered a starting job next year, and we will sadly see another great player leave town.

I sense a little sarchasm here

All I can say is Damn. I don't blame any fan for wanting to chuck it all and find a new team. I don't blame any fan for venting and wanting blood. This season is just the worst ever. From 5-1 to 6-6. The two losses that absolutely killed the Bills were the Browns game and today. The Browns were 3-6. The 49ers were 3-8. To lose those two games at home just shows what a truly pathetic team we have. Bills beat themselves in both games. How the heck do you have the ball three times inside the opponents 10 yard line and only get 3 points? At Home. Beyond sad. Beyond pathetic. Top that off with the Jets and Patriots both losing at home today. If the coach had any guts, if the OC wasn't a giant bag of douche, if the players had any guts, if we had a kicker (all of sudden Lindell turns into Norwood), if we had a QB (Edwards looked like our guy for the next decade and he turns into Losman, who still sucks by the way) and they would be 8-4 and tied for 1st with 4 huge games coming up and a meaningful December. Instead it's just a broken record replay of the entire decade. At least the Toronto "Home" game that was taken away is meaningless. If you Torontonians want to pay to watch this garbage, good for you.

All I can say is Damn. I don't blame any fan for wanting to chuck it all and find a new team. I don't blame any fan for venting and wanting blood. This season is just the worst ever. From 5-1 to 6-6. The two losses that absolutely killed the Bills were the Browns game and today. The Browns were 3-6. The 49ers were 3-8. To lose those two games at home just shows what a truly pathetic team we have. Bills beat themselves in both games. How the heck do you have the ball three times inside the opponents 10 yard line and only get 3 points? At Home. Beyond sad. Beyond pathetic. Top that off with the Jets and Patriots both losing at home today. If the coach had any guts, if the OC wasn't a giant bag of douche, if the players had any guts, if we had a kicker (all of sudden Lindell turns into Norwood), if we had a QB (Edwards looked like our guy for the next decade and he turns into Losman, who still sucks by the way) and they would be 8-4 and tied for 1st with 4 huge games coming up and a meaningful December. Instead it's just a broken record replay of the entire decade. At least the Toronto "Home" game that was taken away is meaningless. If you Torontonians want to pay to watch this garbage, good for you.

Kasper motivates me

I like this...One Dysfunctional Drive.

Or...One Scenile Drive

Maybe....One Cheap Drive

Things that make you go Hmmmmm

How about... One Drive Coveted NFL Free Agents Will Be Choosing NOT To Visit Next Year

Once again DJ manages to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat!! This is absolutely unbelievable - Can you imagine a coaching staff with Jim Kelly the head coach, Bruce Smith the DC and Thurman Thomas the OC? I think next year (here I go talking about next year at week 13 again) they should bring all the famous '90s players onto the sidelines for every game!!

I'll bet Syracuse could beat the Bills. Heck, I'd bet Charlie Weiss and ND could beat these Bills! Jauron sucks...