FLA gay adoption ban determined unconstitutional

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Define a right, tell me where it comes from, and how rights can be legitimately protected. When you are finished you can continue with your pillow-munching defence. Homosexuality isn't just immoral, it's disgusting, and anyone who defends it would have been imprisoned such non-sense 200 years ago.

It's a challenge to debunk all of your arguments at once because you have so many fallacies. Tell me: is your support for the above that what was law 200 years ago is what should be law today?

Also, do you have a link for the proposition that defending a homosexual was punishable by imprisonment in 1808?

Define a right, tell me where it comes from, and how rights can be legitimately protected. When you are finished you can continue with your pillow-munching defence. Homosexuality isn't just immoral, it's disgusting, and anyone who defends it would have been imprisoned such non-sense 200 years ago.

That's just some good old fashioned bigotry, right there. You could call yourself BigotNation, and it would fit almost as well as the Stupid moniker you currently carry.

Ha ha! Got it. I guess it's the same thing when your doctor tells you lose weight and stop smoking? <_<

Doctors that tell you to quit smoking don't need the work. Shrinks do. Gives them motivation to encourage adoptions by unnatural couples- future patients. Picture someone in the peer pressure cooker of high school explaining their" my two moms / two dads" home life.

Doctors that tell you to quit smoking don't need the work. Shrinks do. Gives them motivation to encourage adoptions by unnatural couples- future patients. Picture someone in the peer pressure cooker of high school explaining their" my two moms / two dads" home life.

I assume you are just playin' with Steely and you aren't really that ignorant.

I can forgive that remark because you apparently are not familiar with school.

Nope. I taught at UB and Canisius, but I know nothing of school.

Carry on the hate and ignorance campaign, Jim.

Nope. I taught at UB and Canisius, but I know nothing of school.

Carry on the hate and ignorance campaign, Jim.

I am not going to get in a p*ssing match with a couple of east coast liberals whose relationship with each other I know nothing about.You type's will continue to attempt to impose your will Thu the judiciary because it fails popular support.[Oh I forgot majority rule bad]. I don't care what "gays" do at home-just don't shove it at some Innocent kid.

I am not going to get in a p*ssing match with a couple of east coast liberals whose relationship with each other I know nothing about.You type's will continue to attempt to impose your will Thu the judiciary because it fails popular support.[Oh I forgot majority rule bad]. I don't care what "gays" do at home-just don't shove it at some Innocent kid.

I forgot that gay parents are known for having gay sex right in front of their children, and teach them to be gay, too.

The depth of your ignorance knows no bounds, it seems.

You honestly think a child would rather live in some sh------- orphanage where someone is either touching their butthole or beating the sh-- out of them every day than live in a stable home of a couple who just so happen to be gay?

Know a lot of homosexual couples who have kids? Didn't think so.

I know (well) at least 4 homosexual couples who have kids and several other homosexual couples send their kids to my daughter's school (a private school). In this limited exposure (which is no doubt more than you're exposed to), I can say that those kids are as normal as any other family. Some of the kids are screwed up (not in any gay/bizarre way--some are just not great kids). Some are stand out kids. Which is how kids are in any family. I find their normalcy reassuring.

I also have exposure to several homosexual teachers that my daughter has had. She seems to be turning out normal but I'll keep my eyes peeled for deviant behavior.

but I'll keep my eyes peeled for deviant behavior.

Yes, be careful, she might start drinking babies blood. I've heard of that type of thing happening. They learn it at those terrorist camps all of the gays go to.

Homosexuality isn't just immoral, it's disgusting, and anyone who defends it would have been imprisoned such non-sense 200 years ago. Now the pendulum has swung, anyone who promotes liberty and morality is seen as an enemy.

Satan is always temping people with the lure of penis in the butt. It's the 8th deadly sin that no one mentions, it's called Buttsecks.

Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Buttsex.

I know it sucks when the judiciary enforces the constitution. You're right that majority rule should be the way of the country. :lol: Because blacks would still be eating at different counters than whites if it was majority rule. Just because the "majority" believes something doesn't make it constitutional. Our country wasn't founded on a deny people their rights platform.

Why should we argue with an elitist Christian?

So its one or the other? I am done here- Got a brick wall to fix.

How many kids up for adoption do you know that come from great homes?

Know a lot of homosexual couples who have kids? Didn't think so.

I know (well) at least 4 homosexual couples who have kids and several other homosexual couples send their kids to my daughter's school (a private school). In this limited exposure (which is no doubt more than you're exposed to), I can say that those kids are as normal as any other family. Some of the kids are screwed up (not in any gay/bizarre way--some are just not great kids). Some are stand out kids. Which is how kids are in any family. I find their normalcy reassuring.

I also have exposure to several homosexual teachers that my daughter has had. She seems to be turning out normal but I'll keep my eyes peeled for deviant behavior.

Did you get your kids inoculated against contact gay?