Forget Upside-Down Flags

blzrul

You can guess all you want about how I feel about this situation based on one sentance where I busted Deb's "nutz". :)

"Busting nuts" shouldn't be a part of a thread that is about a very serious problem with the troops. If you don't have anything to add that is a serious comment then don't add anything at all. :death:

Please don't count me as one of the Leftist Loons that populate the majority of this board just because I agreed with you in another thread. :blink: Wrong is wrong- from the left or the right.

I believe I regularly weigh in on corruption regardless of party. Ted Stevens- POS, Larry Craig- POS, Duke Cunningham-POS.

And even though this is not the subject of this thread I would like to see similar outrage when the corrupt official is from the other side of the aisle. Charlie Rangel- POS, Barney Frank- POS, Chris Dodd- POS. To be fair, there is a similar respone of crickets chirping from the left when Dem's are corrupt. The best thing we can do for our nation is to root out the corruption where we find it regardless of party.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Agreed, but the seriousness of offense needs to be considered too.

By the way if any of you like putting together care packages for the troops, I have an address that will go to a Marine in Iraq. His sister was looking for people to send him cards and care packages. I won't post it publicly but if you PM me I will share it. I've put a box together, I wish I could send better stuff but I think he'll be happy with something to open and will probably give away have of the stuff anyway...so it's all good.

Why wasn't this a story when I brought these incidents up years ago? I have my own thoughts on it. And a lot of those thoughts come straight from the horses mouth with QA's in the field that did work in Iraq. A lot of the problem is culture too. I heard one story that some Iraqis didn't even get the concept of grounding their electrical work... Some would have to point to the earth and go from there: "Grounding... Earth... Earth!" While pointing to the ground and getting the concept through.

There is blame to go around... But, what happens when you turn your back and the Iraqis go right back to the same problematic trade practices? The Iraqi workers are also doing much of the hand's on work.

I am not defending or judging anyone here... It is sad and it is what it is...

It is one of the things you don't think of when you undertake a project like rebuilding a country from the ground up (no pun intended)... :)

You were soooooooo vocal in condeming Ted Stevens!

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...tevens&st=0

Aw shucks Little man. You're butt hurt because I didn't reply to your thread like you wanted me to. Do some more research little buddy and I'm sure you'll dig up a post or two where I condemned his actions.

You're an amusing little tool, you know that? <_<

Aw shucks Little man. You're butt hurt because I didn't reply to your thread like you wanted me to. Do some more research little buddy and I'm sure you'll dig up a post or two where I condemned his actions.

You're an amusing little tool, you know that? <_<

Why do you use emoticons? Seems a little flimsy and limp wristed to me.