lets review this losman disaster

TheKing

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I mean about general football knowledge. Anyone that knows about football will tell you multiple coaches are a detriment to a young player, especially a QB, & one that requires more than average development at that. JP would have faired much better going to a team like Seattle where Holmgren would have tutored him properly.

Absolutely.

This is what I mean about general football knowledge. Anyone that knows about football will tell you multiple coaches are a detriment to a young player, especially a QB, & one that requires more than average development at that. JP would have faired much better going to a team like Seattle where Holmgren would have tutored him properly.

Well for the purposes of the thread lets just assume that losman himself is a bust.

Lets not argue it from that angle.

That's just a reach at this point.

And part of reviewing Losman's history with the Bills is looking at what specific "experts" thought of him before the draft? I don't really understand what it is you're trying to do here.

Looks more like he's trying to smoke out all the JP fanboys so he can "set them straight" about JP and update his little hit list of posters with man-crushes on JP. So far I think that includes The Dean, beerball and Flbillsfan#1.

Yeah I want to get an idea of what the thinking was at the time ok?

What were you saying on this pick?

Due to the fact that it is absolutely 100% impossible to analyze a draft the day after it happens, I was most likely saying "Ok, we traded up in order to draft a quarterback. I hope he validates the trade by doing well." Even the most knowledgeable of football personnel can't be completely sure what to think of players until they've completed at least a season, maybe 2.

After the 06 draft, everybody was saying "Texans are idiots, Mario Williams sucks, Reggie Bush is jeebus reincarnated". That's how much post-draft banter matters.

Looks more like he's trying to smoke out all the JP fanboys so he can "set them straight" about JP and update his little hit list of posters with man-crushes on JP. So far I think that includes The Dean, beerball and Flbillsfan#1.

I don't even know BillsFan#1, I know the other two are losman devotees.

But that really is not my purpose.

I was going to ask him what the point of this thread is , but I think you nailed it.

Oh what about Jim Kelly he always seem to blurt out his opinions, what did he say?

Why don't you research this stuff yourself? What Jim Kelly thought of Losman is completely irrelevant and nongermane to Losman's performance as a Bill. But again, if you really must know, look it up. There's a whole internet out there.

Do I have to refer to Losman as a disaster to stay on topic or can talk about the Bills making a disaster of his early years qualify for "on topic".

Being that he is on his way out anyways I don't think there is much harm in you using any pejoratives that you want, but I'm not a mod so I really cannot speak for the forum.