"THE WILLFULLY IGNORANT"

The state of Alaska will go to the President by at least 10 points and maybe by as much as 20.  Definately not a swing state.  I've never been on the fence - I'm not voting for either of these two idiots.  That way as we continue down the road toward inevitable ruin, my conscience will be clear.

More proof that education doesn't equal intelligence, as if we needed that.

86626[/snapback]

Still on the fence...you could have answered the question without the insult! I'll assume I'm a bit more educated than the poster who is attempting to de-value my accomplishments? :D

The differences are that MY Daddy didn't grease any palms or pull any strings to get me in, I'm paying for it myself, it won't just be for show, and when I'm done I'll be able to string two coherent sentences together without sounding like English is a second language.  Also, I'm not taking classes as a semi-functional alcoholic who does a little coke to get up for the occasional quiz.

Other than that and my technical background, Dubya and I will have something in common.

86644[/snapback]

Not to argue , but you do suppose so much, first you must finish your degree and then achieve something, and I most sincerely hope you will.

Exactly, there are uninformed voters on both sides with strong opinions.  Statistically, however, Kerry supporters are more educated.  I think the religious right truly swings this in favor of the Republicans.

86652[/snapback]

That's ABSURD. Talk about inane. You DO realize that 90% of inner-city voters are Kerry supporters, right?

And ain't to many bright bulbs in the ghetto, or elese they WOULDN'T BE IN THE GHETTO.

That's ABSURD. Talk about inane. You DO realize that 90% of inner-city voters are Kerry supporters, right?

And ain't to many bright bulbs in the ghetto, or elese they WOULDN'T BE IN THE GHETTO.

86669[/snapback]

Let's not start throwing around stereotypes, lest someone brings up the backwoods rednecks living in Kentucky and West Virginia! They wouldn't be in the trailer park if they had themselves a edumucation!

Exactly, there are uninformed voters on both sides with strong opinions.  Statistically, however, Kerry supporters are more educated.  I think the religious right truly swings this in favor of the Republicans.

86652[/snapback]

More education is not a measure to be proud of when there are college graduates who can't read and guys holding MBAs from Harvard who can't speak the language at an eighth grade level.

Your opinion is noted. It's also silly and stereotypical mynah bird. Maybe another college class will help. :D

More education is not a measure to be proud of when there are college graduates who can't read and guys holding MBAs from Harvard who can't speak the language at an eighth grade level.

Your opinion is noted.  It's also silly and stereotypical mynah bird.  Maybe another college class will help.   :D

86678[/snapback]

I sense some resentment about "college classes". Bad experience?

As far as MBAs from Harvard with an 8th grade reading level, I find it difficult to believe. Of course there is an exception to every rule - I suspect I could name at least one MBA from Yale with LESS THAN an 8th grade reading level, but I digress. Judging by your disregard for higher education, I'd venture to guess that you have little if any and are therefore in no position to judge.

I eagerly await your next "zinger", Darin.

FROM AN EMAIL I RECEIVED THIS MORNING

86355[/snapback]

"A new email titled 'The separate Realities of Bush and Kerry Supporters' from alg suggests that too many bong hits since the Summer of Love (U.S.A, 1967) have left the vast majority of Kerry supporters engaged in a pretty cool fantasy that John Kerry really was a war hero, is fit to be CIC, is a regular guy who won't raise taxes on the middle class and further burden small businesses costing hundreds of thousands of jobs, won't ask France for permission to protect America, and above all, is someone who has a plan.

"When questioned about this seeming disconnect, many of the more lucid subjects latter confessed that 'like, dude, Bushy lost the 2000 election, and...and... Bushies want to reinstate the draft!' Further follow-up also found that most Kerry supporters fell into 2 categories: 1) those who would rather die then vote for a conservative Christian Republican, and 2) those who would rather kill someone else then vote for a conservative Christian Republican. The near universal rallying cry of the Kerry supporters - 'anybody but Bush' (or ABB for short) - left the writer pondering the meaning of the old saying 'damned by faint praise...'

"And, while "The Separate Realities of Bush and Kerry Supporters" may be perversely satisfying to Democrats in its confirmation of blue-state prejudices, it carries a pretty disturbing question for all rational Americans: How can arguments based on fact prevail in a nation where so many people toke so much Jamaican?

I sense some resentment about "college classes".  Bad experience?

As far as MBAs from Harvard with an 8th grade reading level, I find it difficult to believe.  Of course there is an exception to every rule - I suspect I could name at least one MBA from Yale with LESS THAN an 8th grade reading level, but I digress.  Judging by your disregard for higher education, I'd venture to guess that you have little if any and are therefore in no position to judge.

I eagerly await your next "zinger", Darin.

86692[/snapback]

Ummmm.... that guy from Yale you're refering to actually did get his MBA from Harvard. His undergrad degree was from Yale. :D

Knowing Darin that was the backside intent of his post since he holds both candidates with equal contempt.

"A new email titled 'The separate Realities of Bush and Kerry Supporters' from alg suggests that too many bong hits since the Summer of Love (U.S.A, 1967) have left the vast majority of Kerry supporters engaged in a pretty cool fantasy that John Kerry really was a war hero, is fit to be CIC, is a regular guy who won't raise taxes on the middle class and further burden small businesses costing hundreds of thousands of jobs, won't ask France for permission to protect America, and above all, is someone who has a plan.

86707[/snapback]

Do you have a platform of your own or do you just regurgitate fox news sound bites?

Let's not start throwing around stereotypes, lest someone brings up the backwoods rednecks living in Kentucky and West Virginia!  They wouldn't be in the trailer park if they had themselves a edumucation!

86676[/snapback]

Statistically, however, Kerry supporters are more educated.  I think the religious right truly swings this in favor of the Republicans

So in your own words, Bush backers are LESS educated than Kerry backers because they tend to be more religious?

How is that any less stereotypical than me saying that your typical ghetto-dweller is uneducated and semi-illiterate and therefore more likely to vote Kerry?

Please enlighten me, oh articulate one.