What should we see now that the playoffs are history ?

TheKing

1. Hopefully the coaching staff has the intelligence to use these games to expand Edwards passing game.

How much sense would it make for them to continue to have Edwards dumping the ball off for the rest of the season?

NONE

(But that logic doesn't convince me that they won't.)

2. Put McKelvin on the field full time for the rest of the season, give him some experience.

In fact try him at wide receiver too, opposite Evans.

3. Put Royal on the bench and play the other TEs to see if they can find one who can catch the ball.

4. Give Fred Jackson a 20+ carry game and see what happens.

5. Send Losman over the middle to catch some slant passes, keep the throws high!

2. Put McKelvin on the field full time for the rest of the season, give him some experience.

You want to take a DB who is struggling to succeed at CB and put him at another position.? Oh by the way, McKelvin had a reputation for having hands of stone in college. I don't think WR would be his ideal position.

1. Hopefully the coaching staff has the intelligence to use these games to expand Edwards passing game.

How much sense would it make for them to continue to have Edwards dumping the ball off for the rest of the season?

NONE

3. Put Royal on the bench and play the other TEs to see if they can find one who can catch the ball.

5. Send Losman over the middle to catch some slant passes, keep the throws high!

I hope you are kidding about number 2. The one knock on McKelvin was him not having good hands, so I have no idea why they would try your suggestion. And, what? Did Losman do something to you? Yeah, he shouldn't be starting but why do you want him injured?

You want to take a DB who is struggling to succeed at CB and put him at another position.? Oh by the way, McKelvin had a reputation for having hands of stone in college. I don't think WR would be his ideal position.

He looks like a serious threat when he has the ball.

They have nothing to lose, teach him 3 or 4 patterns and put him in there as a change of pace.

Hell they throw the ball to Robert Royal don't they?

I hope you are kidding about number 2. The one knock on McKelvin was him not having good hands, so I have no idea why they would try your suggestion. And, what? Did Losman do something to you? Yeah, he shouldn't be starting but why do you want him injured?

He was a waste of 3 draft picks and a player who refused to learn how to get rid of the ball quickly.

At minimum give the team and the fans some entertainment in return for a huge investment gone down the drain on an epic bust.

A dull approach might be contributing to having dull players.

This team has been lifeless, it might give the other players a good laugh and possibly snap them out of their coma.

He was a waste of 3 draft picks and a player who refused to learn how to get rid of the ball quickly.

At minimum give the team and the fans some entertainment in return for a huge investment gone down the drain on an epic bust.

This team has been lifeless, it might give the other players on the team a laugh and possibly snap them out of their coma.

You should get hit by a 6 foot 3, 260 pound linebacker on a crossing route and see if you're laughing. If you see that kind of thing as entertainment you should probably be locked up before you hurt someone. Sounds like the words of a sociopath to me.

How can you be sure playoffs are history? We are one game behind the wild card with six to go. Crazier $#it has happened.

Forget the playoffs it's over with.

And besides most of these suggestions will make them a better team in any case.

You should get hit by a 6 foot 3, 260 pound linebacker on a crossing route and see if you're laughing. If you see that kind of thing as entertainment you should probably be locked up before you hurt someone. Sounds like the words of a sociopath to me.

I never suggested Losman would get a laugh out of it, that wasn't the intention.

I said the other players and the fans might enjoy it.

I would.

NONE

No problem he'll just go Josh Reed and duck

Forget the playoffs it's over with.

And besides most of these suggestions will make them a better team in any case.

Why so cynical? Take a look at the rest of our schedule:

Week 12 - @Chefs - Just plain suck, d is a joke and offense is no better

Week 13 - 40 Whiners - Just plain suck, and traveling from west to east

Week 14 - Phish - Anything can happen in division games, and this one is almost home

Week 15 - @Jests - Anything can happen in division games and who knows which Favre shows up

Week 16 - @Ponies - Horrible defense, the O, especially the running game could put up huge #s

Week 17 - Patsies* - Anything can happen in division games, and this one is at home.

It's not over yet. Our team stepped up big in a number of ways last night. The o-line looked dominant in run and pass blocking, Beastmode and Head looked awesome, the defense finally looked almost up to expectations, the special teams were awesome until the last field goal, Fewell pulled his head out of his @$$ and called a pretty damn good game and with the exception of the last three plays Turk actually called a pretty dynamic and unpredictable game.

If Edwards can shake off the funk he's in(KC and SF should give him plenty of opportunity to rebuild his confidence), we will be looking like a pretty good team.

Don't be so cynical. We have the young, talented foundation for a team that can be good for years to come. Just sit back, enjoy watching these kids grow and feel good about the future of Bills football.

Why so cynical? Take a look at the rest of our schedule:

Week 12 - @Chefs - Just plain suck, d is a joke and offense is no better

Week 13 - 40 Whiners - Just plain suck, and traveling from west to east

Week 14 - Phish - Anything can happen in division games, and this one is almost home

Week 15 - @Jests - Anything can happen in division games and who knows which Favre shows up

Week 16 - @Ponies - Horrible defense, the O, especially the running game could put up huge #s

Week 17 - Patsies* - Anything can happen in division games, and this one is at home.

It's not over yet. Our team stepped up big in a number of ways last night. The o-line looked dominant in run and pass blocking, Beastmode and Head looked awesome, the defense finally looked almost up to expectations, the special teams were awesome until the last field goal, Fewell pulled his head out of his @$$ and called a pretty damn good game and with the exception of the last three plays Turk actually called a pretty dynamic and unpredictable game.

If Edwards can shake off the funk he's in(KC and SF should give him plenty of opportunity to rebuild his confidence), we will be looking like a pretty good team.

Don't be so cynical. We have the young, talented foundation for a team that can be good for years to come. Just sit back, enjoy watching these kids grow and feel good about the future of Bills football.

I'm not cynical at all I'm simply not fixated on it.

The Bills wouldn't make a dent even if they made the playoffs.

So why put out 7 more weeks of boring games?

Are you seriously telling me it wouldn't be entertaining to see them send Losman over the middle?

I'm not cynical at all I'm simply not fixated on it.

The Bills wouldn't make a dent even if they made the playoffs.

So why put out 7 more weeks of boring games?

Are you seriously telling me it wouldn't be entertaining to see them send Losman over the middle?

No, it wouldn't be. I'm not into seeing people get hurt. I'm not a Losman fan, and I do think Trent will be the quarterback this team needs, but JP has done nothing but give 100% effort every time he has taken the field and been a good teammate when he has been in a backup role. Had he been intentionally slacking off and underperforming I might feel differently, but he has been exactly what he was when he was drafted, a pretty good backup. I never saw him as a legitimate starter, but the fact that he was drafted as highly as he was(in a bad decision by management) has caused people to think he should have been better than he was capable of being. He didn't underperform his talent level or ability, he simply underperformed the poor ranking the FO gave him.