Does anyone know for sure if the Bills signed Jauron

firstngoal

Just wondering...

As they said there was no official word, Chris Brown didnt even confirm the reports. Trent was quoted "Trent said he was not told of the news by anyone in the organization, but saw it on an ESPN News crawl on TV last night."

Hopefully this is all rumors and my wish will come true and he will be gone by the end of the season we need a coach who plays to Win not one who plays not to lose and loses anyway. :thumbdown:

Mediocrity??? Jauron has like a .400 career winning %. This guy is bonafide loser.

Sorry, I accidentally gave him too much credit. Check the rest of my post today...almost every one of them contains the word LOSER.

It's a little hard to believe this isn't a done deal but...

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO JAURON’S EXTENSION?

Posted by Mike Florio on November 18, 2008, 9:29 a.m.

Several weeks ago, reports surfaced that Bills coach Dick Jauron had received a three-year contract, extending his stay through 2011.

And now, with the Bills at 5-5 after blowing a late lead to the Browns on Monday night, the calls are coming for Jauron’s head.

So that raises a fairly obvious question: Whatever happened to Jauron’s extension? It never was announced by the team, and there never was any confirmation of the report.

If the contract currently is sitting unsigned on Jauron’s desk, we suggest that Jauron sign the thing right now.