I love football and the Bills

So OK, second year in a row that i pass a sleepless night watching the Bills lose a game they should have won easily. (Blame whoever you want, Edwards, Lindell... Luck has been the worst player for the Bills last night like it was last year vs the 'Boys)... but you know what? Losses or not, lucky or not, i've passed two incredible nights watching those games. Two emotional, crazy, amazing, tragic games that prove so well why football is the best sport played on Earth. I can't wait for the next Bills game i'll be able to watch on TV here... Thanks Bills! Thanks football!

So OK, second year in a row that i pass a sleepless night watching the Bills lose a game they should have won easily. (Blame whoever you want, Edwards, Lindell... Luck has been the worst player for the Bills last night like it was last year vs the 'Boys)... but you know what? Losses or not, lucky or not, i've passed two incredible nights watching those games. Two emotional, crazy, amazing, tragic games that prove so well why football is the best sport played on Earth. I can't wait for the next Bills game i'll be able to watch on TV here... Thanks Bills! Thanks football!

Olivier, you have a lot of fortitude to be entertained by a gut wrenching loss like this.It may be masochistic, but I give you props for your pure passion for the sport.

Olivier, you have a lot of fortitude to be entertained by a gut wrenching loss like this.It may be masochistic, but I give you props for your pure passion for the sport.

Amen! It's nights like tonight that make me happy to be a fan. We're not going to win them all, but at least this game we played an entertaining game. This was much more easier to swallow than last weeks debacle.

We can't overact and slit our wrists and beat our dogs can we? The sun will shine tomorrow and we will fight again.

There's an outside chance 5 and 1 down the stretch get's us into the playoffs. I think we'll end 6-10, but 10-6 would be nice and while we hope for the best, we prepare & expect the worse. All we need is to rip off another 4 game winning streak and who knows?

You know, at the end sports are not serious. What is fun in sports is not the titles won and the rings on your fingers... what is fun is the emotions, the memories...

In my heart the No Goal playoffs, Superbowl XXV, the French rugby final of '93 (my hometown team, no title since 1954, was robbed by the ref), the Red Sox collapse of 03 are just as important as the Red Sox win of 2004 or the Houston Game i had the luck to witness live at the Ralph... Glorious, unfair or unlucky losses can become great memories and i dare to say as great as the big wins.

I had fun tonight. And when my wife waked up at 6 AM to go to work and saw me standing and jumping in front of the TV, she did not roll her eyes or hit her head on the wall, she just smiled because she could see i was having fun like a kid!

Amen! It's nights like tonight that make me happy to be a fan. We're not going to win them all, but at least this game we played an entertaining game. This was much more easier to swallow than last weeks debacle.

We can't overact and slit our wrists and beat our dogs can we? The sun will shine tomorrow and we will fight again.

There's an outside chance 5 and 1 down the stretch get's us into the playoffs. I think we'll end 6-10, but 10-6 would be nice and while we hope for the best, we prepare & expect the worse. All we need is to rip off another 4 game winning streak and who knows?

With all due respect, the worst thing that could happen now is that we make the playoffs. That would just make the ostriches stick their heads in the sand at OBD. I sure hope to God that Jauron's extension isn't signed.

C

With all due respect, the worst thing that could happen now is that we make the playoffs. That would just make the ostriches stick their heads in the sand at OBD. I sure hope to God that Jauron's extension isn't signed.

C

You're telling me you wouldn't take a playoff appearance after 9 years? Are you serious? You wouldn't because your logic appears to be that you don't want to be embrassed? Only 1 team wins it all my friend, give me an end to this drought.

Ridiculous. Even mentioning Lindell's name as a possible reason we lost this game is absurd. I'm a Trent supporter but I know he crippled this team. And I know I am nuts, but saying that this game makes you proud to be a fan and that the worst possible thing that can happen is a playoff berth is unbelievable. I have many good things going for me in life, but in spite of that, I wish you could understand how the Bills make me feel after a loss like this. Stupid to be content when we win. 4 in a row!!! This loss crippled us!!!!! 9 years in a row!!! Grow a pair and stop rationalizing meaningful games.

I seriously think this was it for me when it comes to the Bills, after 15 years a diehard fan.

Instead of being miserable watching the Bills games and drinking beer, I will now be taking my wife and my kids to church on sundays. At least there I can still be miserable, but without guilt, knowing my kids will be learning right from wrong.

I think hockey is a better sport, especially playoff hockey.

Instead of being miserable watching the Bills games and drinking beer, I will now be taking my wife and my kids to church on sundays. At least there I can still be miserable, but without guilt, knowing my kids will be learning right from wrong.

Now you've totally lost it......