Bills now need to win out

Fewell733

phuck this team just pisses me off, every phucking year.

watching this team is really like a form of insanity, you know doing something over and over the same way and expecting a different result (like a winning season, play offs, super bowl) just like a form of self loathing.

it really is. I take comfort in the imagining what it would be like to be a Lions fan.

They are only two games out and quite frankly I don't buy into the Jets, Pats or Phins. The Bills blew their divisional games themselves. Those were winnable games and now they must win them back. If they do that, they still have a chance.

This is all assuming their coaching staff grows some balls.

Seriously, it's over - the sooner you learn to accept that, the better off you'll be.

Are you new to this or something? See, most of us have been fans for years and we can tell when we are out of it - we've learned to go through that "stage 1: denial" stuff pretty quickly - in another week or so many of us could be at "acceptance" - you'll know when you see all the draft threads....

So much truth here. Here we go again go Suns gahhhhh my hoops team are chokers as well.