Man Up!!!

Numark

We lost 3 straight games and have played terrible but for the love of god stop acting like the world is ending. Sure Trent messed up over the past 3 games, but he is still very new to this and to call his performance thus far in his career anything but impressive is wrong. Stop blaming this on about rookies, because they are rookies. Hardy and Leodis are bust? What are all of you, 5 years old? We have one of the youngest teams in the league with a lot of young promising players. Sure we have weaknesses, but last time I checked there is a draft and a free agency period in 2009.

No matter how this year ends up, you all should be freakin excited that we are one or possibly two off-seasons away from being a serious superbowl contender. Yea, I said it. And speaking of this year, if we win tonight we are tied for the 3rd best record in the AFC with games coming up against the 49ers, chiefs, and our division who will kick around the second time.

Man up and stop bitching. You all are a bunch of bills fans and look like a bunch a pansy dolphin fans.

We lost 3 straight games and have played terrible but for the love of god stop acting like the world is ending. Sure Trent messed up over the past 3 games, but he is still very new to this and to call his performance thus far in his career anything but impressive is wrong. Stop blaming this on about rookies, because they are rookies. Hardy and Leodis are bust? What are all of you, 5 years old? We have one of the youngest teams in the league with a lot of young promising players. Sure we have weaknesses, but last time I checked there is a draft and a free agency period in 2009.

No matter how this year ends up, you all should be freakin excited that we are one or possibly two off-seasons away from being a serious superbowl contender. Yea, I said it. And speaking of this year, if we win tonight we are tied for the 3rd best record in the AFC with games coming up against the 49ers, chiefs, and our division who will kick around the second time.

Man up and stop bitching. You all are a bunch of bills fans and look like a bunch a pansy dolphin fans.

Amen brutha!

We lost 3 straight games and have played terrible but for the love of god stop acting like the world is ending.

It goes much further back than the last three games. This team outside of it's Super Bowl run has been nothing but a dead end franchise for their whole existence.

No matter how this year ends up, you all should be freakin excited that we are one or possibly two off-seasons away from being a serious superbowl contender. Yea, I said it.

This team won't even be in the playoffs in the next two seasons. Listen, I know the whole stereotype is that a fan must remain pollyanna the whole time, but could you at least tone it down a bit?

And speaking of this year, if we win tonight we are tied for the 3rd best record in the AFC

Yeah, tied with five other teams. Two of them we've already lost tiebreakers to. That's not much of a feat.

I will be willing to bet this team makes the playoffs within 2 years. And yea, i know we haven't been great since the superbowls, i have gone through this just like you. But guess what, this team is still not as bad as you all think and the world still won't end