What we learned yesterday....

zow2

Actually its what we see time and time again in the NFL. The teams that are aggressive early and get the lead have a much easier chance of controlling the LOS and running the ball in the 2nd half. The teams that just want to be predictable and go run, run, pass in the 1st half are more often than not going to get behind.

The Bills had better come out aggressive tonight. I realize they want Marshawn to get untracked but he will have a much better time of it once the Bills get the lead. Look at MArion Barber last night. Snow isn't an excuse either. Last season in a blizzard, the Browns threw early and often and got a lead on us that held up.

Actually its what we see time and time again in the NFL. The teams that are aggressive early and get the lead have a much easier chance of controlling the LOS and running the ball in the 2nd half. The teams that just want to be predictable and go run, run, pass in the 1st half are more often than not going to get behind.

The Bills had better come out aggressive tonight. I realize they want Marshawn to get untracked but he will have a much better time of it once the Bills get the lead. Look at MArion Barber last night. Snow isn't an excuse either. Last season in a blizzard, the Browns threw early and often and got a lead on us that held up.

Did you watch the Miami game? The Dolphins went conservative late in the game and it nearly cost them the game.

Lynch does need to finally break put of his hibernation and rush for 100 yards from here on out.

No, but i watched Tenn, Dallas and the Giants impose their will along with some others. I agree that getting too conservative late can backfire. The point is that its always easier to play from a lead and in order to get the lead, you normally need to be aggressive not passive. After that, your team holds all the cards and you can make the other team one dimensional which is what the Bills have become lately.