whatever happened to that thread about the Rams?

bills44

some guy in that thread was insisting that the Rams are a talented team. <_<

the Rams are not a good team but they do have some talent and are clearly not the same team without S.Jackson in the lineup...their defense is not playing well at all

as bad as they are they went to New England and put up more of a fight then the Bills did

Strange, the thread isn't closed but I can't reply to it. Looks like someone made sure that the only way the thread could be bumped is if the Rams won!

Or, you know, it could be in the archive because nobody cared enough to reply to it for an entire month.

When I go to that link I end up in the Stadium Wall Archive.

Actually you're right, I just noticed that. I assumed it wasn't because there are threads that haven't had a response since early October that are still active. I find it suspicious however that the Rams lose back to back games where they allow 35 points before halftime and suddenly the thread is stuck in the archive yet it didn't have a new reply during the two weeks between their loss to the Bills and their win against Washington but it was still active to be bumped the second the Rams/Skins game was final.

Do talented teams give up 35 points before halftime two weeks in a row?

Actually you're right, I just noticed that. I assumed it wasn't because there are threads that haven't had a response since early October that are still active. I find it suspicious however that the Rams lose back to back games where they allow 35 points before halftime and suddenly the thread is stuck in the archive yet it didn't have a new reply during the two weeks between their loss to the Bills and their win against Washington but it was still active to be bumped the second the Rams/Skins game was final.

Two weeks after the Bills played against them - fairly current. 6 weeks after the Bills played them - not so much.

As for the Rams they're in the bottom half of the league talentwise, IMO, and even worse with Jackson not playing. But they were playing like a bottom 3 team for Linehan even with Jackson in there, and I think they were better than that.

Oldest open thread on the main Wall: Oct 19 2008, 10:30 AM

Last response in that thread: Oct 13 2008, 08:22 AM

But yeah, we moved that thread to the archive to hide it.

<_<