LAMP: FSU-BC

Ramius

Finally, after 5 years down here, i got my student lottery tickets for the game and got front row seats in the student section. So if any of you are watching the FSU-BC game saturday night, i'll be front row right in the usual camera spot. Look for the ugly douche in the white #11 FSU jersey and the Bills hat. :blink:

Finally, after 5 years down here, i got my student lottery tickets for the game and got front row seats in the student section. So if any of you are watching the FSU-BC game saturday night, i'll be front row right in the usual camera spot. Look for the ugly douche in the white #11 FSU jersey and the Bills hat. :blink:

Sorry you're gonna see your team LOSE! Raji will be all over your backfield!

Seriously, though, enjoy yourself, the only thing next to seeing the Bills in person is seeing your college team at home.

Sorry you're gonna see your team LOSE! Raji will be all over your backfield!

Seriously, though, enjoy yourself, the only thing next to seeing the Bills in person is seeing your college team at home.

I hate you this week. I will love you next week when you guys play wake, since we're going to need you to beat them (provided we beat you).

I hate you this week. I will love you next week when you guys play wake, since we're going to need you to beat them (provided we beat you).

I'm still baffled that BC can win the Atlantic division if it runs the table- which I have no delusions about them accomplishing. And there are few teams I love BC beating more than Wake, since they've ruined a couple BC seasons of late- although one of those teams I relish a victory over more is FSU B-)

Finally, after 5 years down here, i got my student lottery tickets for the game and got front row seats in the student section. So if any of you are watching the FSU-BC game saturday night, i'll be front row right in the usual camera spot. Look for the ugly douche in the white #11 FSU jersey and the Bills hat. :rolleyes:

:lol:

For some reason, FSU ball has been a favorite of the broadcast gods here. If this game is shown, I'll look for ya! B-)

Finally, after 5 years down here, i got my student lottery tickets for the game and got front row seats in the student section. So if any of you are watching the FSU-BC game saturday night, i'll be front row right in the usual camera spot. Look for the ugly douche in the white #11 FSU jersey and the Bills hat. <_<

Hey, where's your blackout stuff?

BTW, will Easterling, Reed, Surrency, Cameron Wade and Richard Goodman be sitting in the student section tonight? Bunch of morons. Reed especially - really showing he just doesn't get it.

Ramius - even though the game sucked, how were the seats? I really miss being able to get to Doak for home games...:devil:

Amazing seats. Right in front of the cheerleaders. Although i personally prefer FSU's "Golden Girls" (thats the dance team that performs at the games). I haven't gone over the DR yet, but my girl was watching the game and said i was on a bunch of times. I was easy to pick out because i was the only jackass wearing white. :wallbash:

The game itself was sh--. Shoulda, coulda won, but we handed that one to them. But no, in true FSU fashion we choke big time. Guess we can kiss the ACC championship game goodbye. One observation: Chris Crane might possibly be the worse QB to ever step foot on a football field. Too bad we couldn't get any pressure, or actually get a lead and force them to come from behind. Our weekly tactic of falling behind 10-0 or 14-0 finally backfired.

General rule since BC joined the ACC- BC beats FSU when FSU's a better team; FSU beats BC when BC's a better team.

Also a general rule - FSU loses every year on its blackout game. The students know this, the faculty knows this, the local sports talent knows this. But yet we continue to have this dumbass abortion of a game, because the school insists on whoring itself out for Nike to sell some $80 black jerseys.

Amazing seats. Right in front of the cheerleaders. Although i personally prefer FSU's "Golden Girls" (thats the dance team that performs at the games). I haven't gone over the DR yet, but my girl was watching the game and said i was on a bunch of times. I was easy to pick out because i was the only jackass wearing white. :wallbash:

The game itself was sh--. Shoulda, coulda won, but we handed that one to them. But no, in true FSU fashion we choke big time. Guess we can kiss the ACC championship game goodbye. One observation: Chris Crane might possibly be the worse QB to ever step foot on a football field. Too bad we couldn't get any pressure, or actually get a lead and force them to come from behind. Our weekly tactic of falling behind 10-0 or 14-0 finally backfired.

What a nightmare that game turned out to be. Losing McClure on a celebration, the fantastic senior leadership Derek Nicholson showed when he was flagged for an unnecessary UC penalty when we stopped them late in the game; really disgusted with another FSU WR acting like a spoiled little prima donna (Parker at the end of the game); and how fitting was it that BC fumbled in the FSU red zone at the end and no Nole could get anywhere near it?

I really think the WR brawl was an unnecessary distraction to the team, and I was really surprised at how bad the defense played. I haven't seen the Noles D that frustrated by a team in some time.

Ponder showed that he has a ways to go in learning how to read defenses and make the right throw - that pick-6 was awful, and for some reason he trusted that Greg Carr was going to help him out on that jump ball (stupid move there).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.