Who on the Bills roster HATES losing

Shamrock

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was talking with a friend and he mentioned that teams generally have to have a good nucleus of guys that HATE freakin' losing and this attitude rubs off. Not just being unhappy with losing, but are PI$$ED off with being beat, it's an insult. So i got thinking, which players on the Bills despise losing, or seem driven to winning...

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that ALL of them hate loosing, and have a great desire to win.

It's not a good idea to give that much merit to the cliches.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that ALL of them hate losing, and have a great desire to win.

It's not a good idea to give that much merit to the cliches.

I hear you, Dean. I've had to take a hiatus from the inanity. Looks like it hasn't gotten any better.

These people are paid hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars per year to play a professional sport in which the outcome is black-or-white. It's win or lose. No ambiguity. Football is a sport which the vast majority of players have beaten each other to a collective pulp in a hypercompetitive fashion since they learned how to do "Number Two" and reach the flush handle. The people playing on Sunday have had to outcompete their peers in Pop Warner. JV. Varsity. JUCO. NCAA. And now The Show. The pressure goes up at every step. If they fail at any level along the way, they get to post on internet message boards.

Does anyone think these guys enjoy, let alone tolerate, losing? Why do people post on this stuff?

In any case, hope you're doing well. I'm over in Greece at the moment. The women are incredibly hot. Unfortunately, they show absolutely no interest in me. Go figure.

I hear you, Dean. I've had to take a hiatus from the inanity. Looks like it hasn't gotten any better.

These people are paid hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars per year to play a professional sport in which the outcome is black-or-white. It's win or lose. No ambiguity. Football is a sport which the vast majority of players have beaten each other to a collective pulp in a hypercompetitive fashion since they learned how to do "Number Two" and reach the flush handle. The people playing on Sunday have had to outcompete their peers in Pop Warner. JV. Varsity. JUCO. NCAA. And now The Show. The pressure goes up at every step. If they fail at any level along the way, they get to post on internet message boards.

Does anyone think these guys enjoy, let alone tolerate, losing? Why do people post on this stuff?

In any case, hope you're doing well. I'm over in Greece at the moment. The women are incredibly hot. Unfortunately, they show absolutely no interest in me. Go figure.

I have had to take a hiatus, or two, myself.

Don't give up on the Greek women, Whitey.