Another QB's career getting ruined?

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

If I could see it coming why couldn't the coahes see it coming? A blind man could see something was wrong!!! How many times does Trent Edwards have to get slammed to the carpet before someone says, hey this guy thinks fast and he releases the ball fast so why is he getting hammered!!!! Dick Jauron is driving me F@%king nuts!!! To make a critical mistake so early in the game that helped put us down by a touchdown, call a f@$king time out !!!!

I can't believe we are handing out extensions when our head coach deserves to be on the hot seat, not have job security!!!

Call Bill Cowher, get Levy back, do something!!!

Trent edwards doesn't deserve this and our players don't deserve this, our offense is flawed!!!!

FLAWED!!!!

whatever the case is, the answer isn't jerking a quarterback in and out of the lineup. we hung our hat on trent (is that even a saying?), and we need him to either a. play out of this funk or b. play himself out of the lineup.

I wouldn't go so far as to say Trent's career is getting ruined (JP's wasn't ruined - he just couldn't cut it). He still has time.

Jauron may not have flipped a lid when they didn't notice the red flag, but it was tossed. If it was me, I would've picked the dam thing up and thrown it at one of the official's heads so they had no choice but to notice it.

Nevertheless, when your opponent's owner is in the back pocket of the NFL's officiating crews, it's hard to win.

Guest dog14787
whatever the case is, the answer isn't jerking a quarterback in and out of the lineup. we hung our hat on trent (is that even a saying?), and we need him to either a. play out of this funk or b. play himself out of the lineup.

Naww, lets just stomp TE into the ground until his confidence is gone or he gets injured, probably both then we can bring Losman back,

Losman seems to be able to run for his life allot better then TE does!!! :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787

Why couldn't we bring someone in like Jim Kelly to work with the offense and Turk Shonert in developing our own style offense or at least try to make some adjustments that could possibly help. The problem is clearly on the offensive side of the ball and its dragging the whole team down. :thumbsup:

Bring back the K-gun

instead, lets give everyone a few days off because their all sad and they played real hard and Jauron likes em allot.

Why couldn't we bring someone in like Jim Kelly to work with the offense and Turk Shonert in developing our own style offense or at least try to make some adjustments that could possibly help. The problem is clearly on the offensive side of the ball and its dragging the whole team down. :thumbsup:

Bring back the K-gun

instead, lets give everyone a few days off because their all sad and they played real hard and Jauron likes em allot.

They need the house back.

I wouldn't go so far as to say Trent's career is getting ruined (JP's wasn't ruined - he just couldn't cut it). He still has time.

Jauron may not have flipped a lid when they didn't notice the red flag, but it was tossed. If it was me, I would've picked the dam thing up and thrown it at one of the official's heads so they had no choice but to notice it.

Nevertheless, when your opponent's owner is in the back pocket of the NFL's officiating crews, it's hard to win.

I blame the system. Whats with this toss a red flag sh--? Get an eletronic buzzer for the coaches to push that jolts the head refs nuts to get his attention.

I blame the system. Whats with this toss a red flag sh--? Get an eletronic buzzer for the coaches to push that jolts the head refs nuts to get his attention.

The system seems to work fine for everyone else. How freaking hard is it to toss a red flag onto the field where someone can see it? And if it doesn't look like they saw it, run out onto the field, call a TO, pick it up and fling it at the nearest zebra's head, run up and down the sideline screaming bloody murder. Why make excuses? That single instant in time where Jauron does nothing while the game ticks on by him is a metaphor for his entire career.

The system seems to work fine for everyone else. How freaking hard is it to toss a red flag onto the field where someone can see it? And if it doesn't look like they saw it, run out onto the field, call a TO, pick it up and fling it at the nearest zebra's head, run up and down the sideline screaming bloody murder. Why make excuses? That single instant in time where Jauron does nothing while the game ticks on by him is a metaphor for his entire career.

"We have to get that corrected next week."

The way I see it, Trent may need some more neurological testing. He seemed "off" for the last few games. Yesterday, even when he had time and openings, his throws were inaccurate. Additionally, a lot of his "caught" catches were off the mark. I'm starting to wonder if he has a late developing perception problem as a result of the concussion

Guest dog14787
The way I see it, Trent may need some more neurological testing. He seemed "off" for the last few games. Yesterday, even when he had time and openings, his throws were inaccurate. Additionally, a lot of his "caught" catches were off the mark. I'm starting to wonder if he has a late developing perception problem as a result of the concussion

Good post :thumbsup:

Especially when the offense your trying to run is trying to give you more concussions, geesh

See any similarity to the Bledsoe fiasco? When he first came here he set the league on fire the first few games. NE kicked our butts, ruined his confidence and he was never the same. He started to look tenative in the pocket, scared, slow and lost which got worse and worse. Unfortunately I see the same thing happening to Rob Johnson.... oops.... i mean Trent. So sad.................