Which way of being teased is more fun?

Kgun5

Which way of being teased is more fun?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Most enjoyable way to die a little?

• Starting 5-1, then missing the playoffs
    • Finishing 5-1, then missing the playoffs
    • Real Fans? don't need the playoffs

Frankly, this year was a nice change of pace.

We got to think about a division title, home playoff games, and even a possible Super Bowl rather than backing in against some team resting their starters so we could watch them lose to a true playoff team by 40.

Thanks for mixing it up, guys! :thumbsup:

I would rather finish strong and have hope for next year rather than know it's over after 8 games.

Normally, I'd agree with you. I guess that's just gotten a little old recently.

In all fairness, with the schedule they have, they'll probably be in a similar situation toward the end of this year. We may get a two-fer on our testicula violettium this year.

This is the same thing as starting off by blowing out the Cowboys on Monday Night Football just to lose it with one second left. Only, instead of one night of misery, this is turning into a couple of months of misery.

I would rather finish strong and have hope for next year rather than know it's over after 8 games.

How could I forget to consider the importance of the remedial math class we all get while trying to figure out a 6-team tiebreaker, and the obscure scenarios which will bring the Bills into such a mess?