We have a great strength riding the pine

reddogblitz

The Bills need to open up the offense some to try to score some points. I've devised a plan to perhaps help this. Let's try to utilize one of our strengths that's sitting on the bench. JP has showed at least twice in memory that he can come in off the bench cold and throw a bomb to Evans for a TD. He did it against the Cardinals this year and against the Jets last year. I'm not saying to start JP.

Instead, bring him off the bench at random and on the first play, send Evans long and let it fly. If it's complete we score! If not, oh well, send Trent back in. Do this maybe 4 or 5 times Monday night. After the first couple of times they'll be looking for that and then hit 'em with a draw or a short pass to ML or Fred with room to run.

JP is sort of a one trick pony, but he does that trick very well. Let's take advantage of it. We need to do something to get our offense moving again and this could be just the ticket. Unorthodox yes, but a couple of months ago the "Wildcat" was considered to be unorthodox too. Now everyone's doing it.

The Bills need to open up the offense some to try to score some points. I've devised a plan to perhaps help this. Let's try to utilize one of our strengths that's sitting on the bench. JP has showed at least twice in memory that he can come in off the bench cold and throw a bomb to Evans for a TD. He did it against the Cardinals this year and against the Jets last year. I'm not saying to start JP.

Instead, bring him off the bench at random and on the first play, send Evans long and let it fly. If it's complete we score! If not, oh well, send Trent back in. Do this maybe 4 or 5 times Monday night. After the first couple of times they'll be looking for that and then hit 'em with a draw or a short pass to ML or Fred with room to run.

JP is sort of a one trick pony, but he does that trick very well. Let's take advantage of it. We need to do something to get our offense moving again and this could be just the ticket. Unorthodox yes, but a couple of months ago the "Wildcat" was considered to be unorthodox too. Now everyone's doing it.

It would never work, as soon as the other team's defense saw JP on the field, they would sniff out the plan and then double cover Evans. It's not as if Evans can just automatically get open downfield on a whim.