Why take advice?! "Who Blew It!"

Oneonta Buffalo Fan 2

Westbrook didn't do me any favors last night. But if Gore gets 13+ tonight for me it won't matter.

Sucks about Gore, bro. He did contribute to a great FF moment for me though. My league gives out $20 weekly to the high scoring team. I started the night 19 behind the current leader. He had Gore, I had Boldin. Gore had an even 100 yds going into that last drive and I was 1 point behind the leader. I knew I was fcked. But then by the grace of God (aka Gerald Hayes' right index finger), Gore loses 1 yard on that last play knocking him down to 99.

We ended up tying and we split the weekly prize. I know $10...whatever....it was a sweet $10. :lol:

Sucks about Gore, bro. He did contribute to a great FF moment for me though. My league gives out $20 weekly to the high scoring team. I started the night 19 behind the current leader. He had Gore, I had Boldin. Gore had an even 100 yds going into that last drive and I was 1 point behind the leader. I knew I was fcked. But then by the grace of God (aka Gerald Hayes' right index finger), Gore loses 1 yard on that last play knocking him down to 99.

We ended up tying and we split the weekly prize. I know $10...whatever....it was a sweet $10. :w00t:

Fuggin A.... :w00t: The loss of one didn't cost me my game, but him not getting into the end zone....or getting any touches prior to that play on the last two drives....did. How do Westbrook and Gore not combine for 20 lousy points!

And it always feels better to win money than acquire it any other way. :devil:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.