Season tickets holder...

Kipers Hair

Are some of you happy that you did not have to pay fo rthe late season Miami game? The extra $50/ticket in the pocket feels like a bonus right now doesn't it? On the flip side, think some folks on Toronto are starting to panic at the thought of paying $150 to sit through a Bills game???

Are some of you happy that you did not have to pay fo rthe late season Miami game? The extra $50/ticket in the pocket feels like a bonus right now doesn't it? On the flip side, think some folks on Toronto are starting to panic at the thought of paying $150 to sit through a Bills game???

Bills tickets are a bargain, I would like them to raise the ticket prices to make more money and spend it on the product they put on the field.

Bills tickets are a bargain, I would like them to raise the ticket prices to make more money and spend it on the product they put on the field.

I'm in the minority but I wouldn't care if they played 2-3 games in T.O. I only get to 4 games a year anyway. Keep my seasons cheap and invest in the freakin' product.

PTR